20 games 4 wins QM

General Discussion
anyone saying hots matchmaking is balanced, prove it.
Good players climb?
only play support cuz i dont trust anybody else to heal me
Did you play Abathur?
There is one variable that seems to stand out in this equation...
Did you play with your friends and abuse the MM rules to create very advantageous comp? If not, why did you even play QM then instead of draft mode?
Why do you play QM?

I just dont get you people.
It's called QUICK-match.
It's not called "Fair-Match."
You get thrown into a semi-random comp, with no significant care about skill-rating and as fast as possible.
People go there to test heroes they just got and never played / level their new heroes.
If youre not playing draft-mode, youre not aiming to win, because drafting your team is half of a match.

Youre probably queueing vs Easy-bots just to complain about the bots being too easy, right?
09/30/2018 03:51 AMPosted by RayRay
There is one variable that seems to stand out in this equation...
agreed MM
Wait... are you one of those people who also complain when you can't climb due to "forced 50"
don't play QM...

blizzard isn't the company you want creating a decent matchmaker... especialy during the weekend!

i've seen this in overwatch where the matchmaker will screw you over so hard with people who play worse then some monkeybrain AI...

same happens in this game...
IDK OP, out of my last twenty games I won fifteen of them.
The only way that it is "balanced" is that if you are really good and you have like 70+ win % then they will make sure you start losing. They will put you with the 4 most incompetent brain dead !@#$-%^-*! they can.

So I guess in a way it's balanced? They don't want good players winning alot. Because then the @#$%ty players will cry and quit, and we know blizzard caters to babies.
Wining = I'm pro, gosu ... , losing = f*ck matching, f*ck my team, f*ck blizz... Trash player in the nutshell
I am 16-4 in my last 20 matches so there you have the answer to your losses.
But in all seriousness if you are on a loss streak then start playing your best heroes that have a large impact on the result - i usually go for Alarak and it works almost all the time.
Qm post
You're talking about quick match. You can't balance random.
09/30/2018 03:40 AMPosted by Penguijelly

I don't play support because I don't trust my assassins not to suicide.
09/30/2018 10:43 AMPosted by Anterez

So I guess in a way it's balanced? They don't want good players winning alot. Because then the @#$%ty players will cry and quit, and we know blizzard caters to babies.

You do realize that if you lose, your teammates for that match also lose right?
09/30/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Roflknife

People go there to test heroes they just got and never played / level their new heroes.

its called AI mode.
For me it's the other way around. I love playing tank, but my teammates never seem to be able to deal any tangible damage. Now I just pick an assassin and grind them. I've carried way more fools and incompetents as Zul'jin (at level 8) than as ETC (at level 14).

09/30/2018 01:08 PMPosted by phaseshifter

I don't play support because I don't trust my assassins not to suicide.
Also this.

I've died more times peeling for a suicidal teammate(s) than for probably all other reasons combined.