thank you for ruining a great map to cater the 1%

General Discussion
the new GoT map is a piece of crap!!! you should be ashamed for calling this improvement!!!!

what's inproving about ruining a nice map with a pieced together frankenstein's monster (with a patrick duffy leg)

GoT is now officialy the worst map in this game... congratz blizzard, you realy shown how much you listen to your players....
09/30/2018 09:14 AMPosted by Bukkit
monster (with a patrick duffy leg)

haha I saw that episode. It was funny
09/30/2018 10:01 AMPosted by Winter
monster (with a patrick duffy leg)

haha I saw that episode. It was funny

Scuzzlebutt :)
its actually way better than it was.
It's a shame about not being able to ride the terror, but, it's an improvement.
09/30/2018 10:13 AMPosted by Deshara
its actually way better than it was.
It's a shame about not being able to ride the terror, but, it's an improvement.

If by improvement you mean butchering a one-of-a-kind map then gluing various features from other maps to the twitching, mutilated corpse of GoT then you are right in that it is an improvement. In reality though it is worse than it was before.

The map sucks. Objectives pop up too frequently, leaving little room to really do anything before everyone has to go off and pick the Eyeball Orchid. I find it highly irritating they made it blink repeatedly on the mini-map as if to emphasis that the objective is spawning.

Then there is the fact there is no channeling animation or charging bar, and from what I have seen the A.I does not seem to know what to do with the objective which strongly implies the map was hastily rushed out the door.

I am sure I am not the only one that gets Cursed Hollow at least a dozen times a day, so when I get onto another map....WHY THE !@#$ WOULD I WANT TO PLAY ONE THAT HAS A CHANNELING OBJECTIVE THAT IS SIMILAR TO CURSED HOLLOW? All Garden of Terror is now is a Cursed Hollow with vegetables.

Both maps even have the same number of required "tokens" that need to be collected...as if it isn't already blatantly obvious they lazily copied and pasted from another map.

Next they'll make Dragon Knight guided by A.I with it randomly choosing a lane to attack, or make Volskaya Foundry spawn mini-bots down each lane. Or they might go even further and make Cursed--I mean Infernal Shrines spawn a Punisher down each lane.

The real question is how many maps getting struck with the Idiot Stick will it take before the backlash is strong enough for Blizzard to reconsider? Obviously one map isn't enough.
Game Retitled - Heroes Of Cursed Hollow

Now ALL Maps have the same objective! We'll see you in the Nexus!
New GoT is way better than the old one.
the new GoT map is a piece of crap!!! you should be ashamed for calling this improvement!!!!

what's inproving about ruining a nice map with a pieced together frankenstein's monster (with a patrick duffy leg)

GoT is now officialy the worst map in this game... congratz blizzard, you realy shown how much you listen to your players....

Its just not unique. But the map is fine. Alterak is a fine map and so is spider lair.

I have fun on it.It plays great and team fights are always fun.

The problem is that they destroyed uniqueness of GoT, not if its fun or not.

I dont see a single problem with the design of this map. Just dont like that old GoT is gone.

This could have been a second map. Just change it a little more and make it a second GoT map.

This map aint old Hanamura unbalanced.
Im not sure if either version was or is good, especially if you compare to mainstays like cursed hollow, towers, sky temple, ect...Just kind of disappointing overall, at least the old map had more tactics on how you approached taking the objective and allowed junglers to shine.
While I did like the original map, I don't hate the new one. It is definitely not as challenging as the original though. I think it would be cool if both versions of the map were in the pool of maps we could get.
I've got to agree, I miss the old version.

Obviously I understand that noobs had a harder time learning the terror than seemingly any other mechanic... But that's FINE. Give us one map that trips up noobs and makes them have to think a bit, there's LOTS of maps.