Weekend Games

General Discussion
Hello all.

So at first, I didn't really believe it, that weekends were the worst. Sure, just a slight increase of less knowledgeable players, but I shrugged it off because it did not seem major.

As of late though, I have been increasingly concerned and, just this current weekend, have begun to feel a much larger increase in this phenomena. For example, this weekend, out of a span of about 15 games (spread across Friday night to as of about 10 minutes ago, only 3 so far have gone well.

By "gone well", I mean there are no afks replaced by bots, people constantly diving in with same end result of instant death, quick-to-anger players who begin to feed at the slightest hint of something not going their way, or immense trolling like avoiding being kicked by attacking a minion and then retreat to base.

Has anyone else been feeling this increase of toxic, rude, or obnoxious behavior?
09/30/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Gresh
Hello all.

So at first, I didn't really believe it, that weekends were the worst. Sure, just a slight increase of less knowledgeable players, but I shrugged it off because it did not seem major.

As of late though, I have been increasingly concerned and, just this current weekend, have begun to feel a much larger increase in this phenomena. For example, this weekend, out of a span of about 15 games (spread across Friday night to as of about 10 minutes ago, only 3 so far have gone well.

By "gone well", I mean there are no afks replaced by bots, people constantly diving in with same end result of instant death, quick-to-anger players who begin to feed at the slightest hint of something not going their way, or immense trolling like avoiding being kicked by attacking a minion and then retreat to base.

Has anyone else been feeling this increase of toxic, rude, or obnoxious behavior?

Try not to get into that "it's because of the weekend warriors" mentality. That stops you from focusing on what you were doing and more on an excuse instead.
09/30/2018 03:47 PMPosted by Gresh

Yeah, I think I noticed about 3 years ago... when I started playing the game. If there is a clearer example that MMR is some made up number, I couldn't give one.
Way too much casual play this game.