Hanamura

General Discussion
I think this is the best map in the game currently.

As much as I have complained about this game, I will give a lot of kudos on this map.

Its almost as good as ARAM.
I have a little problem with that map.
There is the big samurai warrior mercenary. On that i can use my sylvana trait, but i can't use bribe on it.
bribe would be extreme OP if worked on that merc.

it needs bit of tuned , bit strong for small map
My problem with the map is that the obj doesn't scale, and lategame it has so little value.
1 obj destroys 2 towers + gate + well, or 1 fort. So late game a split push can get a lot more value than the obj.
Compare that with the objective on maps like BoE, where 1 lategame immortal can get a fort + keep + core.
09/30/2018 06:29 AMPosted by Destion
I have a little problem with that map.
There is the big samurai warrior mercenary. On that i can use my sylvana trait, but i can't use bribe on it.

That particular merc has a few oddities. The last time I played that map, Garrosh could throw it at people. Hilarious, but probably not intended.
My only issue with the map is how powerful the Samurai siege mercenary is. While Sylvanas is the most noted example, anyone that has access to mercenary buffs is capable of turning the Samurai into a boss mercenary; a very dangerous boss mercenary that can target enemy heroes and whose cleave should be feared.

In the case of Sylvanas, if left unopposed a buffed Samurai can march all the way to the Core and inflict a large amount of damage before falling. Due to it being a non-boss mercenary and not an actual boss it is quite the hazard for a lone hero to oppose it as its damage output when supported is very high.
Funny how opinions vary, I always groan when I see the map come up because I hate it with every fiber of my being.

Hanamura, is just one big mess, in its case a poorly scaling one.

But just like almost everything else OW that's been rammed into this game it's still one big mess
09/30/2018 01:59 PMPosted by TorduVide
Funny how opinions vary, I always groan when I see the map come up because I hate it with every fiber of my being.

Hanamura, is just one big mess, in its case a poorly scaling one.

But just like almost everything else OW that's been rammed into this game it's still one big mess

Really?

I complain about this game all the time and hate most the maps, but I just find this one really suited for the game.

This and towers I think are the only maps that I actually like. Rest all have glaring issues to me.
Okay.. WHAT is ARAM an acronym for?
09/30/2018 06:52 PMPosted by HawlSera
Okay.. WHAT is ARAM an acronym for?

All Random, All Middle. The current brawl is an ARAM, in that you get assigned random heroes, of which you can choose one, and since there is only one lane, everyone just goes and team fights to their heart's content.