Just had one of those Brawl...

General Discussion
2 Hammer, perma BGM clearing mid wave and stuff :(
When the RNG likes to spit you in the eye. Better luck next time is all I can say.
09/30/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Gresh
When the RNG likes to spit you in the eye. Better luck next time is all I can say.

When RNG is with you, teammates pick Maiev instead of Hammer, instantly losing the game for your entire team.

Oh well, it's to be expected.
09/30/2018 03:59 PMPosted by DoomBringer
When RNG is with you, teammates pick Maiev instead of Hammer, instantly losing the game for your entire team.

I mean you don't really know your enemy team's comp, maybe the person never played Hammer in their life and had more experience with Maiev. I usually find it better to play a hero you are more used to than being forced into one you are not and being expected to succeed.
At least you don't have the ghetto people in my brawls that botch drafts and then say, "my bad."
09/30/2018 04:06 PMPosted by Gresh
09/30/2018 03:59 PMPosted by DoomBringer

I mean you don't really know your enemy team's comp, maybe the person never played Hammer in their life and had more experience with Maiev. I usually find it better to play a hero you are more used to than being forced into one you are not and being expected to succeed.

Pretty much this.

If they have a choice between using Hammer when they have no clue how to play the hero properly, and Maiev when they have her at level 30+ and can consistantly land great pulls and cages.

I'd prefer the Maiev pick. Even in ARAM.