Misleading quest rewards?

General Discussion
Do we get the skins for the quest rewards?
You do not, but with the wording it makes you assume you do. Scummy on their part with how they advertised the event.
No idea how someone can think you would get literally all new event skins for free.
I mean, it is literally written on the event page what rewards you will get for each quest. Nothing about getting the skins.

https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/events/fall-of-kings-crest/
*copypaste*

PHANTOM KNIGHT ZARYA QUESTLINE REWARDS
Spray, rare loot chest, portrait, animated emojis

WITCH OF THE HOLLOWS WHITEMANE QUESTLINE REWARDS

SPIDER WARDEN MAIEV QUESTLINE REWARDS

SPECTRAL WYRM ALEXSTRASZA QUESTLINE REWARDS

FINAL QUEST (CHOOSE ONE)
FINAL QUEST REWARDS
Redeemed Tombstone Mount OR Cursed Tombstone Mount
09/25/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Rima
No idea how someone can think you would get literally all new event skins for free.
I mean, it is literally written on the event page what rewards you will get for each quest. Nothing about getting the skins.

*copypaste*

FINAL QUEST (CHOOSE ONE)
FINAL QUEST REWARDS

The sprays are a picture of the skin, and the name of the sprays are identical and/or similar to the name used for the themed skins.

When a player views the Special Event quest interface, they are shown the spray (I.E. a picture of the skin) with a misleadingly similar name as the skin as the reward.

It is understandable that many players may be mislead, especially since the majority of players are not involved in the forums/reddit/etc. where the specific reward details are posted.
Gotta make people play somehow. Even if you have to mislead them. Blizzard's motto these days.
When I unlocked the alex one I assumed it was a skin, because that's exactly what it looks like, not like a spray and the word spray appears nowhere in the quest. That's disappointing. Maybe I'll get lucky on some loot chests.
09/25/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Ryan
That's disappointing. Maybe I'll get lucky on some loot chests.
That's all this game has been lately, constant disappointment.
maybe they could've made it so that you can get 1 skin for free if you complete the quest for that skin

*copypaste*

FINAL QUEST (CHOOSE ONE)
FINAL QUEST REWARDS

Calm down and don't be a #@#!@#**. Not everyone reads the event page, and the titles of rewards can easily be confused for the skins, especially since the skin and the spray have the exact same name, not to mention there isn't a popup that says "you got the _____ spray for completing _____ quest"
09/25/2018 02:13 PMPosted by SpicyMayo26
maybe they could've made it so that you can get 1 skin for free if you complete the quest for that skin
Why make people excited to get some really cool skins when you can milk them for rng boxes instead?

*copypaste*

FINAL QUEST (CHOOSE ONE)
FINAL QUEST REWARDS

None of them read and take the Kanye route. Apply this to the terms of service. lol
09/25/2018 02:26 PMPosted by Onslaught
None of them read and take the Kanye route. Apply this to the terms of service. lol

Most of the events and rewards have been straight forward, and are explained accurately in the game. This is like earning the 800 gold daily reward and finding out you only get a picture of it.
09/25/2018 02:47 PMPosted by Ryan
This is like earning the 800 gold daily reward and finding out you only get a picture of it.
Which actually would be very nice seeing how useless gold is...

People just have to learn to read. The event page that has been available for a week clearly states that no skins are the direct reward.
Considering how many of the quests are also bugged, this event has been a real letdown for me. I was really looking forward to it!

Please Blizzard extend the event a bit longer to give us a chance to complete the quests that are bugged.
09/25/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Minky
Considering how many of the quests are also bugged, this event has been a real letdown for me. I was really looking forward to it!

Please Blizzard extend the event a bit longer to give us a chance to complete the quests that are bugged.

I was thinking they are not turned on until the patch has been pushed out for all regions.
09/25/2018 02:54 PMPosted by DrSuperGood
People just have to learn to read. The event page that has been available for a week clearly states that no skins are the direct reward.

Ok, but it's an event and I sort of got the gist of it from watching the video. Usually I don't have to go to the website to understand how it works.

Anyway, it's not that big of a deal it's just a skin, but I don't remember any event in the last year doing anything like this. I'll just play through and hope for enough shards to get an alex and a whitemane one.

Cheers
09/25/2018 02:47 PMPosted by Ryan
09/25/2018 02:26 PMPosted by Onslaught

Most of the events and rewards have been straight forward, and are explained accurately in the game. This is like earning the 800 gold daily reward and finding out you only get a picture of it.

Too good to be true. It happen to me already before a couple times through advertising. Laugh it off and make sure to be careful next time. Could of been worse, it could've of been with a price tag, and gave no rewards.
Yeah, none of it mentions "spray" ingame at all. Pretty misleading.
Yet another example of the greedy and pathetic people at Bluzzzard.

They'll do anything to get you dopes to spend money on their garbage.
In all fairness I dont think Blizzard has every given free event skins in any previous event... so it's not like its SURPRISE you dont get this cause like they've never done that ever before.