Blizzard your match making SUCKS

General Discussion
https://postimg.cc/9DHjnDPx

Nuff said. Thanks for the weak attempt at making a FAIR match.
That image shows me nothing, its like covered in salt.
09/25/2018 10:52 PMPosted by Artistry
People like you only see what you want to see. Move along.
09/25/2018 10:54 PMPosted by Vanaheim
09/25/2018 10:52 PMPosted by Artistry
People like you only see what you want to see. Move along.

AGREED.
Also.. the game was soooo bad I couldn't keep anyone up for very long. It was instant explosion of death. Even for whitemane, which is fun and fairly easy to keep people up at lvl 16+
LOL whats wrong
09/25/2018 10:50 PMPosted by SaGe
https://postimg.cc/9DHjnDPx

Nuff said. Thanks for the weak attempt at making a FAIR match.

Why are you silenced? Lol
09/25/2018 11:22 PMPosted by SaGe
Also, #TrumpFTW guy.
Don't bring the laughingstock of the USA into this, please. Don't be "that guy."
09/25/2018 11:51 PMPosted by Shadow
Why are you silenced? Lol
Because anybody can silence anybody with a few dummy accounts. Blizzard staff don't check and the automatic filter can be easily bypassed. Blizzard staff will also dig through days of chat logs just to find something--anything--that gives them justification to refuse an appeal.

Being silenced is just a symptom of blizzard's broken report system. It is by no means whatsoever indicative of a given player's character.

No, the other kind of "character."
QM is the biggest joke. Win/loss is entirely decided by which team gets the no tank, no healer, and/or 3 autoattack DPS team. It might as well never take roles into account because of how often they are ignored to improve queue times (which are abysmal already, and people are dodging because of how bad the comps are.)
We know the QM system is garbage they're countless threads about people complaining about it. One screenshot is not a lot of evidence to know that your QM MM system tried to make it balance.