[QUEST] Capture 4 Watchtowers? Impossible?

General Discussion
How Do I Complete the Quest "Taking Back the Town?" I tried numerous games of Quick Match and Versus A.I. It seems like there is no way of completing this quest. Is there any solution to this stumbling obstacle and to an extent of aggravation towards accomplishing this quest? Also do I have to use Alexstrasza in order to complete the quest?
AI has Cursed Hollows. Low chance though.
If you've got a friend who's willing to Smurf, new accounts tend to get Cursed Hollow. Partying up might work.
The Hanamura Temple Scouting camps do not count as towards the watch tower quest either... This is an extremely frustrating quest and I have given up on it. Been playing for almost 8 hours in A.I. alone to try and get it and have been bent over by the RND gods.
Not that frustrating. Might require 20-40 AI games (human allies) for a good chance. Can be done on beginner for faster game turn around.

I completed the entire event in Versus AI alone so it is very possible.
Sky Temple in ranked also does not work.

Just won a game there, capturing the watchtower myself multiple times, not a single shred of progress.
09/27/2018 11:24 AMPosted by DrSuperGood
Not that frustrating. Might require 20-40 AI games (human allies) for a good chance. Can be done on beginner for faster game turn around.
You serious? 20-40 games is "not that frustrating" when the other quests can be easily completed in 2-3?

-_-
09/27/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Paradox
09/27/2018 11:24 AMPosted by DrSuperGood
You serious? 20-40 games is "not that frustrating" when the other quests can be easily completed in 2-3?

-_-
Those are the kinds of posts Blizzard is aiming for to reward exclusive features such as embedded pic and link posting with the upcoming new forum system.

Just bobo.
Ranked game on Cursed Hollow also gave no quest progress for me, despite winning and capturing watchtowers myself...

What is this trickery?
don't forget haunted mines has this too.
5 maps have watchtower. (blackheart, warhead, haunted, cursed & sky temple.)

However, their is only 5 maps in rotation. So you kinda suck hoping for Cursed hollow.
09/27/2018 10:45 AMPosted by LaGuerra
I hope mans who give us this quest will be dead by AIDS. I wasted 11 games just for random give me Cursed Hollows map

WTF is wrong with you ? lol
I eventually completed it by just banging out a billion AI games to get Cursed Hollow. Just run straight for both watchtowers at the start of the game get 2 ticks per game (the AI rarely if ever takes them back). If you get both quick enough and are SUPER lucky the AI "might" take it's closest one back once per game (if you come across the AI taking it, don't attack or get close, just let the AI capture it).

Very annoying but possible.
I finally got the watchtower quest yesterday, as I was fortunate enough to get two games on Cursed Hollow in one hour.
But for all the people who must still do it: HEY BLIZZARD, add another map or two to the rotation that ACTUALLY HAVE WATCHTOWERS. At least with multiple maps you won't have to go into each game praying to get the ONE map you need.