Windfury attacks grant twice as many stacks of Frostwolf Resilience.

General Discussion
Grace of air is a talent that simply gets outclassed by frostwolfs grace(trait activatable) on his 13 talent tier. It is not worth picking even when going windfury build.

I suggest added functionality for grace of air: Thrall gets 10 armor while he has bonus movement speed. This will give better synergy with his lvl 7 windfury quest and also give thrall permanent 10 armor with the quest complete.

This will give Thrall the survivability he needs to go windfury build because right now it is awful and considered a grief build and even has low winrate.
I miss the good old days when Thrall wasn't outmaneuvered by 50% of the hero pool and Windfury build was his go-to and can be used to run around butchering everyone with his big hammer... It is the best feeling ever
Just revert the bug fix. Make it so that he gets 50% healing on all trait procs not just the activated one.
09/28/2018 05:46 PMPosted by HElSENBERG
I miss the good old days when Thrall wasn't outmaneuvered by 50% of the hero pool and Windfury build was his go-to and can be used to run around butchering everyone with his big hammer... It is the best feeling ever
Forget Green Jesus, he was Green Butcher!
09/28/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Maximus
Green Butcher!

FRESH VEGETABLES
By its nature activable trait will always be more attractive because it is guaranteed good burst heal.
Unless you nerf the value to be useless.

It was also so absurd it was nerfed to be fair.
Thrall permanent 10 armor lol.

I love grace of air. It really gives you the upper hand in any good trade.
09/29/2018 12:27 AMPosted by Foggon
Thrall permanent 10 armor lol.

I love grace of air. It really gives you the upper hand in any good trade.

True, it's still a decent powerup. But the issue isn't that Grace of Air is bad, it's that it's worse.

At best, Grace of Air gives you exactly 5 trait stacks (2 normal hits + 1 triple hit with 16 talent) = One 100% trait trigger every 12s. Which is nice, but rather outclassed by Frostwolf's Grace giving you a 150% trait trigger in essentially the same cooldown. Why would you ever take Grace of Air when Frostwolf's Grace gives you 50% more healing for less effort?
09/28/2018 10:28 PMPosted by HElSENBERG
09/28/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Maximus
Green Butcher!

FRESH VEGETABLES

upvoted

I think most melee heroes struggles against the increasing number of slows stuns, displacements etc these days. Thrall's gap closer is a moderate speed boost and a really short lasting skill shot root. He is not that bursty reaching your target doesn't mean instant delete. Checking from HCG statistics he is the most played melee assassin and he is actually considered as a bruiser. Other than Maieve they almost don't exist.

IMO melee assassins need some love in general. Their viability is no where near ranged assassins.
Why would you ever take Grace of Air when Frostwolf's Grace gives you 50% more healing for less effort?
Ancestral Wrath stacks. That being said, FG gives you more reliable healing at the cost of somewhat unreliable damage. Not surprised its less popular but I like the synergy here myself.
In theory it stacks with his triple hit and bolt of storm ability. It could do more healing in extended fights but just isn’t worth it most of the time. Id ragher blozzard kept its focus on other heroes bc i think thrall is in a great place rn. Don’t want them messing with him to fix one suboptimal talent in a fairly competitive talent tier for thrall.