Why I will not play TL solo Q.

General Discussion
If I run into 4 man and we loose I get 4 reports. That's what I know for sure.

No need 4 4 reports. In HL if I loose and I was quiet I might only get 1 or 2.
Very likely to happen. Humans are a herd species.
Are u that bad to get constantly reported? Or are u playing the victim of reporting system so ur miserable silenced allies upvote u. In this case, hey look another sad attempt to make repeated wave of threads about reporting. Zzzzzz
That won't be any different. Right now in HL you most likely get 4 to 9 reports every game. Don't forget the enemy team gets to report you as well.
09/25/2018 12:27 PMPosted by Avinicci
Are u that bad to get constantly reported? Or are u playing the victim of reporting system so ur miserable silenced allies upvote u. In this case, hey look another sad attempt to make repeated wave of threads about reporting. Zzzzzz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoAa697y5HU

Thats your hotslogs profile.
I got 2 times as many games as u in total and around 800 more mmr. Calling me bad just backfired.

On 2 of my 3 smurves I reached master this season I got to master with 1 of them before it got silenced/banned.

Now tell me. Was that cos I am bad or maybe because I played more games in a shorter amount of time.

I can tell you I am rarely talking in games maximum in draft but ppl report you anyway.
09/25/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Ainz
If I run into 4 man and we loose I get 4 reports. That's what I know for sure.

No need 4 4 reports. In HL if I loose and I was quiet I might only get 1 or 2.

Lol if you're getting mass reported you're probably inting
09/25/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Darmonic
Lol if you're getting mass reported you're probably inting

ever been in a party of 3 or more players?

maybe u figured that they tend to blame their allies and mass report them without reasons cos blaming party members wouldnt be as convenient.

Oh and does the term scapegoat mean sth to you?
Just keep playing HL. TL is still dead and always will be.
Dude.....

You won't get reported simply because you lose.

You will get reported if you pick Naz and jerk off in a solo lane "Getting stacks" while the team would like you to participate in the objective.

You will get reported if you make sarcastic, mean spirited comments during the game like "Only 20k hero damage Jaina? come on." Or "If the tanks could peel anything we would have won." Or "GG, no dps"

I have zero tolerance for any post that mentions getting reported. Yes there are outliers and insane people that report everyone because they need a hug. But, I have over 6,000 games and have never been silenced. Don't get me wrong I'm no saint. I periodically get into it with other players. Sometimes even whispering back and forth debating things long after the game is over. You have to be a real piece of work to get silenced. If some of the things I've said haven't gotten me silenced once I can only imagine what you have to be like to get silenced.
09/25/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Akira
Don't get me wrong I'm no saint. I periodically get into it with other players. Sometimes even whispering back and forth debating things long after the game is over. You have to be a real piece of work to get silenced.

Streamers got silenced that were never toxic. I never did any whispering after games I would just mute ppl and go on.

I am clearly less toxic. Yet I got silenced. Maybe just maybe you're personal experience doesnt suggest what happens to the average player.
OP translated: Whhhha!aaaaaaaaaa.....wwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa
09/25/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Apc7th
Whhhha!aaaaaaaaaa.....wwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa

Actually:

Whhaaa!!aaaaaaaa......wahhahhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

dont misquote me
Just ran into a 3 man party on ToD I picked abathur and you know what I got as reply?
long story short: I got reported for picking abathur even tho I am at a 56% winrate with him in 400 games.

3 ppl told me to die and that I am a retard.

you know who soon gets silenced?

me

this game is just pathetic when it comes to this silence system
09/25/2018 12:31 PMPosted by Werbs713
That won't be any different. Right now in HL you most likely get 4 to 9 reports every game. Don't forget the enemy team gets to report you as well.

Chapot for that one, if you really manage to get 9 reports in one single game :)
09/25/2018 12:31 PMPosted by Werbs713

Yep. I report 9 people every game.
Wow if you are being reported like this it really reflects on the state of society at the moment...

In TL before locking in a hero I suggest asking if it is ok with everyone. For example if you are picking Abuthur and have a 54% win rate then before it is lock in time have him pre selected and state that you have a 54% win rate with Abuthur. If they say that they really do not want Abuthur and cannot prusade them then you offer to go other heroes you are good at. It is called being flexible and as long as you do not deliberatly play badly it is unlikely you will be reported, Abuthur, Nova or any other pick you end up making.

The big problem is when players do not pre select a hero, never say a word and then suddenly choose something like Abuthur, ignoring input from everyone else. This really annoys people.

Abuthur cannot be blindly locked in. He is extremely comp dependant. He excels with strong melee comps since they get the most from symbiote and on maps with objectives to protect which he can pre-mine for additional damage. He is worst when the team already has a lot of soak/lane pushers (eg TLV, Sylvanas, Zagara) and is almost entirely ranged.
09/25/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Ainz
09/25/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Akira
Don't get me wrong I'm no saint. I periodically get into it with other players. Sometimes even whispering back and forth debating things long after the game is over. You have to be a real piece of work to get silenced.

Streamers got silenced that were never toxic. I never did any whispering after games I would just mute ppl and go on.

I am clearly less toxic. Yet I got silenced. Maybe just maybe you're personal experience doesnt suggest what happens to the average player.

You are making glaringly insincere comments. Huge difference between a streamer and me. People are dumb AF and probably thought it would be funny and report spam their account. That is an outlier. We all know the worst kinds of internet people are ones that spend inordinate amounts of time in streamer channels inciting arguments and dying for some attention. If you are clearly less toxic why did you get silenced? doesn't seem to make any sense. Did you know you can be toxic without typing anything? You could do something like Incessantly ping a certain player. Usually the healer gets incessantly pinged because its their fault they have cooldowns. Most common ping spam among currently silenced players in my experience. Also the "Muting people and moving on." yeah I'm suuuuuure that mute wasn't coupled with a "reported" or "muted" message right before you did it after you and the player(s) going back and forth for some time. You could also get reported for never showing to objective and a dozen other things. It's really disingenuous for you to say "I didn't say anything therefore I am not toxic." Seems to be a theme among these type of posts. People playing word gymnastics to try and exonerate themselves but if you read between the lines they just can't admit they ever did anything wrong.

Crazy idea. If you aren't toxic you won't get silenced. It just doesn't make any logical sense if my 6,000+ game account coupled with me being very competitive and passionate about the game has never once warranted a silence.

I'll do you one step further. I bet its because I purchased the Viper skin bundle and the medic Uther skin right on release I've been able to avoid a silence. People that believe that one need to be admitted to a mental institution.