It's time for a mass banning

General Discussion
You can help. REPORT. EVERYONE.

Did someone go in and die, over and over? REPORT

Did someone not participate at an objective? REPORT

Did someone use any kind of abusive chat? REPORT

Let's get as many people banned as possible!
How effective do you feel the reporting system is in Heroes of the Storm?

[ 0 ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
10/01/2018 12:28 AMPosted by CrazyLegs
I mean, if you are so obnoxious that I never want to see you again, yea, I'll report.
This seems to be the mindset. In HL someone will talk once in maybe every three games. It's a sad state to see people too afraid to type anything at all. But that's what you get when you have vague rules and punitive punishments.
AFK yes ban them.

Not going to the objective can be subject to many things. are you 2 up? is a person preventing a key player in a team fight from getting to the objective. My point is there needs to be rules behind this one.

language. It's the internet. They have a mature filter. They give you the right to mute someone by a single click of a button. You get hurt by someone calling you a bad name well that's on you. Bliz should not baby sit your feelings.
you ban me for calling trash players "noob" or "moron"?

fine then, I come back with an army of smurfs and will be a hundred times more toxic than ever before while reporting everyone who isnt playing perfectly. I suggest everybody does the same. show blizzney the middle finger salute.

@blizzney: you can go suck a huge bowl of fu.ck with your automated silence policies.
Babyrage thread nothing to see here.
10/01/2018 06:50 AMPosted by Ruffhouse

Agreed, mark the post as spam. This is a recurring theme for the original poster.
I once lost connection, panicked and called 911.

Tru Story!

why do you care so much then, blizz is offended - here you come worried about missing kisses on their asses.
we are here to see how'd you pull all that thick hair from between your teeth lmao.
10/01/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Arms32312

Agreed, mark the post as spam. This is a recurring theme for the original poster.

Looks like this guy follows me around and either uses some kind of sarcasm, without adding anything to the discussion, or he argues in bad faith, using multiple definitions of words to try and confuse people. Essentially, he's a troll, and worthy of reporting as such.