TL is Now as Bad as HL Is

General Discussion
Heroes is a JOKE. MOBAs are a JOKE. Playing video games is a JOKE. Life is a JOKE.

But if all of that were true, would a joke be a joke?

If everything is something else, that other thing does not exist. For instance, if all colors were brown, would color exist?

If the temperature of everything were 72F, would temperature exist?

If everything tasted the exact same, would sweetness or sourness exist?

If the only direction was to the right, would direction exist?

Something to think about in your TL queues.
<span class="truncated">...</span> Been to HL and Unranked. My friend, QM is a joke in comparison. The 'lul' match matching I can not take very seriously. Though it's fun to test a hero with some test subjects, but that's about it.

Heroes is a JOKE. MOBAs are a JOKE. Playing video games is a JOKE. Life is a JOKE.

Come on dude, at least try to come up with an argument that isn't something you would say as a freshman high school student.

The differences are pretty easy to spot though, and I didn't think I had to explain it. Draft, skill difference, team coordination, rotations, soak, counter picks, and more. QM is just too random to begin with, and it's not something you can set up a pre game plan, you basically just wing it to what hero you have, and the with players you have. Unlike draft where you have time to think about the choices of hero you have in draft to increase your chances of winning. I could go on, but then again choices of preferences on what mode you like.
09/28/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Smurfy
They should atleast have reset everyones TL rank and have seeded people from HL to get some even matches. It will take many months to even this sh*t show out. =( There's too many players with a too high rank in TL compared to their relative skill level.
And now we have a bunch of master hl in gold tl bringing the pain. Stomping noobs is fun until you realize how many times you gotta do it to get back to master.
09/28/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Onslaught
The differences are pretty easy to spot though

Yeah but even at high levels of play it's still comes absolutely no where near the level of 1v1 Starcraft (both 1 and 2).

See how easy that is?

Is it even relevant what someone's subjective opinion about one game mode is over another?

What does QM have to do with the influx of HL players into TL causing a dilution of TL's intended purpose?
09/28/2018 01:41 PMPosted by zenasprime

What does QM have to do with the influx of HL players into TL causing a dilution of TL's intended purpose?

Guess you thought the comment was for you. My former comment was meant for the other player.

09/28/2018 01:41 PMPosted by zenasprime

Yeah but even at high levels of play it's still comes absolutely no where near the level of 1v1 Starcraft (both 1 and 2).

See how easy that is?

[/quote]
I was mistaken we both had the same amount of knowledge of the game. I should have explained it whole.
09/28/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Copypastable
09/28/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Smurfy
They should atleast have reset everyones TL rank and have seeded people from HL to get some even matches. It will take many months to even this sh*t show out. =( There's too many players with a too high rank in TL compared to their relative skill level.
And now we have a bunch of master hl in gold tl bringing the pain. Stomping noobs is fun until you realize how many times you gotta do it to get back to master.

What's your point? If they get seeded from HL as I suggestet with the reset, there wont be master lvl HL players in TL gold.
Guess you thought the comment was for you. My former comment was meant for the other player.

Fair enough, but my question still holds: what does QM have to do with TL and how the new solo-queue affects the TEAM nature of the game mode.

I don't like the idea of solo-queue in Team League but was hoping that it would simply mean 4+1. Rather, almost every single game is mostly composed of solos with sprinklings of parties of 2 now. It completely ruins the dynamic, not to mention bringing in all the negative components of HL that TL may have managed to avoid (too many chiefs not enough Indians for example).
To those complaining about the new TL: Change happens. Live with it.

The solo option isn’t going away, if at all, until the end of the season. Just suck it up and deal with it.
09/28/2018 02:23 PMPosted by zenasprime

I don't like the idea of solo-queue in Team League but was hoping that it would simply mean 4+1. Rather, almost every single game is mostly composed of solos with sprinklings of parties of 2 now.

It's the first week of season 4, people are just trying out solo TL, give it time team comp will stabilize.