D.Va needs a rework asap

General Discussion
Like the title says, D.Va is almost NO change since she was release. Needs a rework, maybe add her rockets like in Overwatch, or new talents. I feel she has almost no dmg (in mech), the E is too slow to explote (so is almost impossible get hero dmg from that, unless u combo with another ult like Zarya) and her survival/sustain could be better (specially in pilot form, when u DONT have a scape until late game, if you pick the rigth talent).
If anything she needs a buff. She has the role of tank but honestly her mech cant take a hit. I can push her back as a healer.
09/30/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Sparks
If anything she needs a buff. She has the role of tank but honestly her mech cant take a hit. I can push her back as a healer.

A rework for buffing her, yes. She is not a tank really, she is a bruiser. But she is in so bad spot of the game right now, that u cant tell that. You can't turn off her auto attacks, she have only 1 skill shot, and her only good ultimate... happens only in her pilot form.
learn to play...
She totally needs a rework... like to be beaten to death by the nerf stick so no one would ever play her... But I'd be happy if they just put a higher penalty on her for losing her mech, instead of suicide bombing her way to victory.
09/30/2018 11:59 PMPosted by vknez
learn to play...
will you?
I've got a 71% winrate in HL and 76% winrate in Quick Play as DVA.

Dva is incredibly strong, imo, but you need to be immensely careful as to when you pick her.
If the enemy lacks CC and doesnt have too mobile characters, thats where DVA annihilates everyone.
Reducing the enemy damage by 75% for 6 seconds can single-handedly win entire matches.
"Dva cant take a hit" LUL Effective HP via defense matrix is 12k HP.
Mah boiz, please reconsider. I havent even mentioned the other talents yet.

Honorable mention goes out to the MASSIVE zoning of her "ultimate."
And oh boy, the DPS out of mech is a treat.

There are situations where Dva simply should not be picked and that's what a lot of people don't seem to understand.
Seeing their DPS struggle around in the defense matrix is fun, but when you pick Dva vs a CC-heavy team with Garrosh in the mix, you're just ruining your own match yourself.

You're treading in dangerous waters and might be boosting my winrate from 71-76% to 85% if you force to buff Dva even more.
Just saying.
I have said it a dozen of times: give her the rocket so I can feel like I'm playing as a real Goliath. Goliath without hellfire missiles is just incomplete.
10/01/2018 02:37 AMPosted by LivingHate
I have said it a dozen of times: give her the rocket so I can feel like I'm playing as a real Goliath. Goliath without hellfire missiles is just incomplete.

It will only work against Falstad and Zagara's mutalisk.
10/01/2018 02:40 AMPosted by Xombie

It will only work against Falstad and Zagara's mutalisk.

It should be a salve of rockets that only targets Abathur.
No matter where he is on the map.

So I dont have to play Mephisto for this, yo.
10/01/2018 02:36 AMPosted by Roflknife
I've got a 71% winrate in HL and 76% winrate in Quick Play as DVA.

Dva is incredibly strong, imo, but you need to be immensely careful as to when you pick her.
If the enemy lacks CC and doesnt have too mobile characters, thats where DVA annihilates everyone.
Reducing the enemy damage by 75% for 6 seconds can single-handedly win entire matches.
"Dva cant take a hit" LUL Effective HP via defense matrix is 12k HP.
Mah boiz, please reconsider. I havent even mentioned the other talents yet.

Honorable mention goes out to the MASSIVE zoning of her "ultimate."
And oh boy, the DPS out of mech is a treat.

There are situations where Dva simply should not be picked and that's what a lot of people don't seem to understand.
Seeing their DPS struggle around in the defense matrix is fun, but when you pick Dva vs a CC-heavy team with Garrosh in the mix, you're just ruining your own match yourself.

You're treading in dangerous waters and might be boosting my winrate from 71-76% to 85% if you force to buff Dva even more.
Just saying.

True mah friend. If yall buff her. Ama wreck everyone, everytime.
D.va just looks easy to play, but gurl needs to be perfectly timed with stuff.
It's why I think people think she is weak. They justt don't know how to play her.

People are too scared to let go of her mech, cuz they say it gives of xp, it won't matter if u escape as pilot.

So you mean never?
10/01/2018 04:53 AMPosted by Tazrizen

So you mean never?

you forgot that she's not even supposed to, usually she's a tank not a dd)
OP just lacks skill to utilise her kit properly, so he wants her to be superior to every hero or situation by design.
she doesn't need any buffs but she needs her matrix to be reworked in some ways. at least let us rotate this damn thing or make any incoming damage redused in matrix area , similar like tyraels ult.
She needs help desperately. Even if you don't think she needs to be stronger (don't agree personally) her talent diversity is almost non-existent. And her biggest problem by far is not really fitting in with comps.

While she can be played alot of time it doesn't feel like you ever pick her for strategic purposes ever just because you like the hero. Like a lot of the other heroes that need help tbh.