Need a Lucio announcer.

General Discussion
To help wash away some of the salt and toxicity in pretty much every match.
09/28/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Void
To help wash away some of the salt and toxicity in pretty much every match.
You want some of that sweet, sweet jam?
Tracer has better ASMR and her announcer is still missing.
Wooooo, Jackpot!!!
Don't give up. We can still win this.
Oh, let's break it DOWN!
09/28/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Kotumser
Don't give up. We can still win this.
I like when Lucio says "move to the beat" when he gets ganked.
Lucio is easily one of my favorite characters just because of his positive demeanor.
I prefer Alarak as an announcer, he says all the things I'm thinking about my teammates, which actually calms me down. If I had some cheery, rainbow pissing, gumdrop crapping, ray of sunshine making positive comments to me when the game is going to hell in a hand basket I think I would lose it.

Now if you said you wanted Lucio for the sick beats he would be spinning all match long, I could get behind that.
09/28/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Werbs713
I prefer Alarak as an announcer, he says all the things I'm thinking about my teammates, which actually calms me down. If I had some cheery, rainbow pissing, gumdrop crapping, ray of sunshine making positive comments to me when the game is going to hell in a hand basket I think I would lose it.

Now if you said you wanted Lucio for the sick beats he would be spinning all match long, I could get behind that.

Hey!! No one said that Lucio would just be limited to spreading joy and encouragement, he can still drop some sick beats during battle ^_^
El Guapo announcer gets me hype, E.T.C announcer also clears up my mood, Lucio is a pretty neat idea. After all I have fun with the support and like the fun voice lines.
Usually play music in the background during game so I can boogie to.