Nazeebo should not be able to hurt friendly targets with his zombie wall

General Discussion
In League Of Legends there is a champion called Yorick with quite similar abilities to Nazeebo. He can create a circle of unpassable terrain that can block enemies from escaping. The thing is that unlike nazeebo’s zombie wall Yorick’s ability can never end up hurting his allies as they are uneffected by the ability. How come Nazeebo’s ability was designed with this huge weakness? Is not dangerous as it could encourage trolls to trap their allies or even cause inexperienced Nazeebo players to harm thenselves or their allies by mistake?
Cuz Naz can press W again to bring down the wall?
Tassadar can do the very same. Any hero can body block another. Garrosh and Stitches can move allies. Morales can create a Medvac to hostile territory.

The zombie wall does not damage an allied hero, but it does body block.
1) Nazeebo can cancel his wall (pretty sure Yorick can't?).
2) Nazeebo did come first, so Yorick's could be considered better because it improved upon the base.
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.
SKILL shot.
Um. There can be a tactical reason to wall in your teammate.

Also if you miss the wall or it's served its purpose before it expires, that's why you can cancel it.
[quote="207680180622"]Um. There can be a tactical reason to wall in your teammate.

By all means enlighten me.
Sometimes it is a good thing to trap an enemy in with your bruiser.
09/28/2018 07:09 PMPosted by thesuperlord
[quote="207680180622"]Um. There can be a tactical reason to wall in your teammate.

By all means enlighten me.

To stop them from moving into a bad spot like a KTZ Shadow fissure.

Not a good example but an example none the less.
09/28/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Hoku
Sometimes it is a good thing to trap an enemy in with your bruiser.

This.

The other day, the enemy Butcher (with 250 meat) charged our Lucio. I managed to catch the Butcher mid-charge with our Artanis who promptly deleted the Butcher.

09/28/2018 07:14 PMPosted by GuardWizard

It's amazing how bad some people's reaction times are. Like you see them walking into something and it takes them a full second to react to the big, bad, red circle of death.

Not a good example but an example none the less.[/quote] Well played I concede to that. So far this is the only example where nazeebo’s mechanics actually would directly provide a more beneficial outcome. Remember If Nazebo’s wall only trapped enemies, Nazeboo could still use his zombie wall to lock an ally and an enemy inside. Allies could still be free to duel an enemy within the zombie wall - the ally could just leave whenever (s)he wanted to.
09/28/2018 07:53 PMPosted by thesuperlord
Remember If Nazebo’s wall only trapped enemies, Nazeboo could still use his zombie wall to lock an ally and an enemy inside. Allies could still be free to duel an enemy within the zombie wall - the ally could just leave whenever (s)he wanted to.

The wall prevents said enemy from using knockbacks or other displacement to push that ally away.
bad move. people on these forums have a habit of downvoting anything that involves comparisons to other mobas.
You think that's bad? At least there's warning so you can counter play against an allied Naz.

Literally nothing you can do against a Garrosh other than never be near him, but when allied Garrosh wants you dead he'll find a way.
Lol I had an ally Garrosh throw me to my death like 5 times in a game once. It was almost comical. I was sub ten percent hp and he would just toss me right into the enemy death ball. Funny stuffs
It can also save allies because if they are walled in then most enemy melee heroes cannot hit them.
09/28/2018 06:11 PMPosted by Copypastable
Cuz Naz can press W again to bring down the wall?

This right here, but new naz players don know or read the spell to have a clue they can.
I once saw a zeebo wall himself to use ravenous spirit while preventing ennemy stiches to hook him.