Nazeebo should not be able to hurt friendly targets with his zombie wall

General Discussion
L2p issue
09/28/2018 07:09 PMPosted by thesuperlord
[quote="207680180622"]Um. There can be a tactical reason to wall in your teammate.

By all means enlighten me.

Once saw a nazeebo put a wall around a friendly supp the butcher was charging at.
I mean every hero can block with their body, cant count the number of times i died trying to run away or into a fort but my allies blocked my characters pathing trying to engage when I was trying to disengage....
[quote="207680180622"]Um. There can be a tactical reason to wall in your teammate.

Sonya Leaps into a Sgt. Hammer. Wall them in so she can't boost away.
Butcher Charges your teammate. Wall him in so he impotently runs around, charging no one (or he cancels it).
Cheeky camp securing.

There's lots of little fun plays like that but you aren't thinking outside the box, or zombie wall.
While I have been caught by a friendly zombie wall or five, I cant think of any time where I thought it was intentional and malicious. Generally I just have to remind them they can lower the wall by pressing the button again.

Heck I can only think of one time an ally trolled with hook.

The lesser Hellscream on the other hand, well, I guess he just appeals to a certain type of people.
I think someone mentioned "Stitches hook", so in general, it can block a myriad of skillshots, not all of them obviously, some only hit heroes, but some, like Nova's shot hit the first enemy the come in contact with, which happens to be part of a zombie wall, neutralizing the shot. Realistically though, your more likely to just burden your ally while trying to save them, the same thing goes for Tassadar's or Hammer's wall, usually your not thinking about "this will help my ally" its usually "This will keep the enemy back/at bay" then ally walks through and are stuck for a sec before you lower whichever wall(unless Hammer, then screwed.)

But just because something could potentially be used for trolling doesn't mean it should be done away with, as every ability that can be used to troll an ally, can be used to save them if used right, but we don't think of these first because we fear the negatives.

A game where our team had no tanks and theirs had an immobile tank, our Naz would wall our frontliners to artificially counter-tank their arthas so he couldn't beat on us
also they deffo could just make it so being inside the wall gives you an F ability that, after half a second of cooldown can be used to make the closest zombie to you passable like a gate.