New season, same problem players.

General Discussion
The true offenders who are AFK/Feeding/Trolling aren't being punished.

https://imgur.com/a/iTMd721
https://imgur.com/a/XZOIZOS
https://imgur.com/a/93QqUjQ
https://imgur.com/a/q8CxIeP

This person is taking yet another Masters account he purchased for the express reason to troll as many players over as many ranks as he can.

He has taken that account from Masters to Gold in less than one week, that's both in TL and HL. I have now lost count of how many Masters accounts this person has run into Bronze 5. It's at least eight that I am aware of.

Blizzard does not ban his accounts, they are all active when they descend from Master to Bronze 5 in a bit over a week. No automatic flags are raised, no reports are acted upon.

But go on, keep believing Blizzard is really catching the guilty, the worst of the worst. While this person ruins countless games and makes it so people actively log off after being matched with him and is never punished for his actions.

I have posted about this person for at least three seasons, he's been doing this on one of his accounts since alpha. I'm highly skeptical that the people Blizzard is punishing for AFK or Intentionally dying are really guilty when they can't catch this person who dies at least 10 times per game, has a 20% win rate, 1.6 KDA and exactly 2 wins in this entire match history.
Dude you're in a serious Tilt. There's no way you get 15% win rate.

I have currently a 70% win rate in the same horrible season, and moved from Gold to plat 5 so far.
When you understand that both teams can equally get bad players, then you won't focus on how bad your teammates are but your own game.
09/30/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Geisard

Dude, can you read? This is not my account, this is a person who buys Masters accounts and then loses on purpose.

Of course you can't get a 15% win rate naturally. That is the point. This person is intentionally losing, yet Blizzard can't detect his behavior even with reports.
09/30/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Atum
09/30/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Geisard

Dude, can you read? This is not my account, this is a person who buys Masters accounts and then loses on purpose.

Of course you can't get a 15% win rate naturally. That is the point. This person is intentionally losing, yet Blizzard can't detect his behavior even with reports.

My bad. I only saw the pics.

Reporting system sucks. It would rather ban regular players over toxic text chat than the real toxic players who throw games.
09/30/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Geisard
My bad. I only saw the pics.

Hey it's cool, I sometimes just skim too. :)

09/30/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Geisard
Reporting system sucks. It would rather ban regular players over toxic text chat than the real toxic players who throw games.

It seems that way, I've had friends who were playing since Alpha give up for good because of the silence system and trolls like the one in this thread who don't get punished.
I don't understand how can these players slip away without punishment when a friend of mine lost his account because of non-participation with 70% win rate 40% MVP, each ban after 5-11 games at master. You don't win 70% at master with MVP award while afking. Period.
10/01/2018 05:39 AMPosted by Amei
I don't understand how can these players slip away without punishment when a friend of mine lost his account because of non-participation with 70% win rate 40% MVP, each ban after 5-11 games at master. You don't win 70% at master with MVP award while afking. Period.

your friend probably called some retard 8 deaths "assassin" out for playing like trash. and he did that a few times too often, so in blizzney's retarded universe he had to be banned.

there is seriously only one solution: keep playing the game if you still enjoy it, but stop spending a SINGLE cent on this game. I know I will not give them another cent in my life until they come out and publicly admit that their automated system was a cheap way to save money and a doubly cheap way to try and appease snowflake princesses. since this is never gonna happen, I might as well tell blizzney right now: go suck a huge bowl of fu.ck. horde of clowns running a game, yeah great idea.
Losing that many games in a certain span of time should ring some bells in some automaed system to atleast alert blizzard so they can take a look at it.
10/01/2018 06:04 AMPosted by Smurfy
Losing that many games in a certain span of time should ring some bells in some automaed system to atleast alert blizzard so they can take a look at it.

op has reported this abnormal behaviour multiple times.

blizzney doesnt give three fukks. they dont want to invest a singe cent into anything. they are as cheap as it gets and this community is eating everything out of their hands as usual.
Yeah, I'm just going to save this page. If I ever see a Blue, will at least try to have them address this issue, showing this thread as evidence that something needs to be done about the ban system.
They didn't care about their extremely low skill players who die all game. This is primarily reason why players like OP mentioned fall under the radar (even if their mmr is high or was high at some point).

They think there is a difference between unintentional non-stop deaths and intentional (there isn't). Both have same impact on the game. But because they gotta let !@#$ players remain in game....the system doesn't detect nor do anything about ANY feeders whatsoever. Even with feeding reports (which is real sad considering some bad words real or imagined (and which doesn't hurt anyone) matters so much more to Blizzard than anything else.. even if their actions on said players hurts their game big time).

And it very much seems like they sprinkle feeders in every tier of matches for one thing... so you have someone to kill and get your jollies off of killing some players multiple times in a row. Also helps games go faster... (the stomp factor). Maybe if/when they figure out these games aren't fun... they might be able to fix this issue and the feeder problem overall.

Intentional or not, all feeders belong in a certain category of game with and only with each other - with no ability ... to use it as leverage for boosting accounts I must add.

Like feed a certain number of times.. go to feeder hell (in Vs. AI)... till you learn to stay alive. 50 games... maybe 100 on second offense.. That will solve Blizzards " maybe they were just having a bad day." Screw their bad day.... let them have it in feeder hell... where they can relax and face check bushes all they want for the stress release. When they decide they want to actually play decently allow them to go back to their original place in the spectrum... (maybe). Maybe they should just stay in feeder hell for a while. Just so they know how it feels.
Also has to be fully automatic.

Also take into account players like Stitches who can continuously hook his team mates back into the starting area.... had this happen once in an HL match.
Blizzard promised :
1) Add system for solo skill
2) Delete calibration for old accounts
and more. Where is it all? So what....