Does whitemane need some buffs ?

General Discussion
In terms of her healing I think she needs to be looked at for butter potential I like her play style but she just feels useless in terms of being a support until later game and especially early game. I'm not saying shes bad but for a solo support she just doesn't feel good enough and her healing feels really under powered and until later in the game. Compared to other healers I don't thing white mane is that good as people say she is.
Q build is currently the best, if I'm not mistaken, which warranted the recent nerf.

Honestly, I think all she needs is a slightly longer cast range on her E. Then she'd be good.
09/25/2018 02:30 PMPosted by FrostFawks
Q build is currently the best, if I'm not mistaken, which warranted the recent nerf.

Honestly, I think all she needs is a slightly longer cast range on her E. Then she'd be good.
well the actual amount of healing could use a huge buff for early game because even tho shes better later game she still sucks as a solo healer but that's just how I feel about her because after playing other solo healers why play her ? even brightwing feels a lot better in terms of healing and the thing is, she was actually fine before the nerfs.
She's by far the most popular support (most banned), the fourth more played and the fifth in terms of winrate. With the right comp she does good damage and monster healing.

Uther, Kharazim or Morales probably need buffs way more than Whitemane.
Whitemane is still really good. If anything, she will receive some nerfs in the future.
I hope she stays good for a long time tho, she is insanely fun to play.
She just got nerfed. I don't think she needs buffs.
Why is that as soon as someone cant heal 100k with a support it must mean they suck/need a buff.
Maybe you're just not playing her correctly.
09/25/2018 02:25 PMPosted by mau5
In terms of her healing I think she needs to be looked at for butter potential I like her play style but she just feels useless in terms of being a support until later game and especially early game. I'm not saying shes bad but for a solo support she just doesn't feel good enough and her healing feels really under powered and until later in the game. Compared to other healers I don't thing white mane is that good as people say she is.

Exactly what level tier are you referring to? Because once she reaches level 4 she already starts getting her spikes in power in terms of healing, as she can actually manage her mana better. By level 7 you can easily become a burst healer with Fanatical Power, which is fairly viable, along with other choices like the auto-self zeal and cleanse. Otherwise, the only time I feel her healing does feel underwhelming is anything from level 1-3, as you can quickly run out of mana. If you find her healing lacking at that point it might also be a lack of aggression on your end to pump out damage to eke out those healing numbers.
Honestly just change clemensy to a passive and make a new talent.
And she'll be totally fine.
I sorta wish her W and E builds were...well, better, I don't think she needs an across-the-board buff though.
You gotta be frickin joking?
In some situations, she's effectively invincible. Her team fight potential with ultimate and full mana bar is unbelievably strong. I think clemency should be removed imho, it completely removes her reliance on mana in many situations, which should be her main thing to worry about.
09/25/2018 03:21 PMPosted by DollyLox
Why is that as soon as someone cant heal 100k with a support it must mean they suck/need a buff.
If you really think that's the reason then your just being ignorant. people have their own opinions about a hero and after playing other healers I think they can do her job with healing far better and while shes good, I think her healing could use some adjustments and their is many ways they can adjust her Q build without it being op, maybe buff the Q talents ? if you just keep nerfing numbers all the time then the hero is just not gonna feels as fun maybe what blizzard needs to start doing is buffing actual talents instead of just nerfing base numbers on the abilities and thats not to say she didn't need the nerf but they could have tweeked her talents a bit so that her W wouldn't remain as the must go build.
09/26/2018 02:00 PMPosted by mau5
09/25/2018 03:21 PMPosted by DollyLox
If you really think that's the reason then your just being ignorant. people have their own opinions about a hero and after playing other healers I think they can do her job with healing far better and while shes good, I think her healing could use some adjustments and their is many ways they can adjust her Q build without it being op, maybe buff the Q talents ? if you just keep nerfing numbers all the time then the hero is just not gonna feels as fun maybe what blizzard needs to start doing is buffing actual talents instead of just nerfing base numbers on the abilities and thats not to say she didn't need the nerf but they could have tweeked her talents a bit so that her W wouldn't remain as the must go build.

That is how I think because I heal 100k+ on bw, alex and whitemane regularly.
I play bw (59% win rate) mostly for the utility on her poly, I only play whitemane (56% win rate) with a strong front line and I use alex (65% win rate) every other time.
All three healers are great, and imho as a support main in good equal places.

And both q and w build are viable on whitemane.

There is nothing wrong with saying "this hero isnt for me." I feel that about lucio. I just cant pick him up and play him well. I ain't ashamed its just a fact.
09/26/2018 02:39 PMPosted by DollyLox
09/26/2018 02:00 PMPosted by mau5
...If you really think that's the reason then your just being ignorant. people have their own opinions about a hero and after playing other healers I think they can do her job with healing far better and while shes good, I think her healing could use some adjustments and their is many ways they can adjust her Q build without it being op, maybe buff the Q talents ? if you just keep nerfing numbers all the time then the hero is just not gonna feels as fun maybe what blizzard needs to start doing is buffing actual talents instead of just nerfing base numbers on the abilities and thats not to say she didn't need the nerf but they could have tweeked her talents a bit so that her W wouldn't remain as the must go build.

That is how I think because I heal 100k+ on bw, alex and whitemane regularly.
I play bw (59% win rate) mostly for the utility on her poly, I only play whitemane (56% win rate) with a strong front line and I use alex (65% win rate) every other time.
All three healers are great, and imho as a support main in good equal places.

And both q and w build are viable on whitemane.

There is nothing wrong with saying "this hero isnt for me." I feel that about lucio. I just cant pick him up and play him well. I ain't ashamed its just a fact.
I know what hero is for me and whats not so that's not really the issue. never did I said that her healing felt useless the entire game really later game is were it feels really good
She seems really strong except for when I play her… The only thing I would like to see is maybe increase the range of her abilities slightly. Maybe even reduce some of her healing/damage to compensate. In general it would make her feel more compatible with a wider range of heroes.
09/25/2018 02:25 PMPosted by mau5

Is this a troll topic?
09/25/2018 06:47 PMPosted by AcetheGolden
I sorta wish her W and E builds were...well, better, I don't think she needs an across-the-board buff though.

W seems to be making a resurgence. I don't know what they were thinking with E last patch though. They buffed the E talents and...nerfed E baseline? General nerfs I understand, but why would you increase the E cooldown when it's the weakest part of her kit?