So, where's my winning streak?

General Discussion
This is what I see in my match history:

Couple wins, couple losses. Win then a loss. Maybe 3 wins, and so on, and so on. But, I also get losing streaks. 6 losses, maybe 7. Maybe 10. Where are my winning streaks that balance this out, 50/50?

This matchmaking is complete garbage. I used to have over 55% winrate, but all of a sudden, magically start losing more? What a joke this game is.
Losing streaks tend to be tenacious, as a lot of people will get tilted, but continue to play. I have made it a habit that whenever I lose 3 in a row, I will either change modes, such as go do a brawl or something, or do something else for a while.

In other words, it is more likely your own mind set extending the losing streaks than the match maker. Since there is no such thing as the forced 50%, you shouldn't expect free wins to compensate.
09/30/2018 08:54 PMPosted by CrazyLegs
I used to have over 55% winrate, but all of a sudden, magically start losing more? What a joke this game is.

Remember its the weekend. If your mmr is on the high end (for this low skill player base) then you are getting teamed with a lot of potatoes. This will expose one possible "weakness".. you aren't very good at 1v4 1v5 etc (not that you should be but blizzard's system makes it so you have to be). Just sit it out... play at a better time or just fool around on an alt.
Where are my winning streaks that balance this out, 50/50?

I used to have over 55% winrate

That's where your winning streak was. Now you've awakened the ire of the system.