Are you drunk Blizzard?

General Discussion
09/28/2018 09:46 PMPosted by Uziel
I’ve been reading the forums for about 2 years. The threads are all alike. If you think QM random comps suck,the answer is to play a draft mode. Blizzard puts “preferential” rules for comp into QM matchmaking, but the primary focus is to start matches quickly. Hence, unconventional comps. THAT is exactly the agreement for hitting ready on QM. Yet, thread after thread, where people fail to help themselves, Blizzard is to blame for QM. Astounding.
09/30/2018 07:30 PMPosted by Scymon
Gotta love the solution of "don't play QM, just play Draft".

It's not a solution because it's not a problem.
It is an option though.

Lili would lose healing if she went "damage"

So? Why do people think that's a problem?
Especially when you have 1. a second support, 2. two warriors that can heal themselves exceptionally well, and 3. the ability to negate a lot of their damage, reducing the need for healing in the first place.

Dehaka is already a half tank that needs another tank to help him

Dehaka can most definitely solo tank.

So no, I don't think it's too much to ask that QM get an improved match making system that evens out the comps in someway, because that comp is not even at all.

Ok, but I like the strange compositions in QM. It's why I play it.
And clearly a lot of people believe the comps were even enough.
So does Blizzard change everything to fit your opinion? Why should they enforce specific compositions when players can do it themselves in HL? Do you just want mirror matches?

granted it has gotten noticeably better since both teams have at least 1 healer each as seen above.

"better" I've seen HL comps without a support. People intentionally drafted to have ultra burst so they wouldn't need to worry about healing to begin with. And they did win. Play to your comp's strength, don't think "the meta" is the only way to play.
... Dehaka is already a half tank that needs another tank to help him...

Dehaka can do truckloads of damage, especially since he wouldn't have to talent into sustain with double support. In addition, being a global hero means he can go eat Murky for essence at any time, so he won't be able to push everything in, and still get back for team fights or objectives. Do not underestimate Dehaka's presence in lane or in a big fight. A well-timed tongue can stop a Mosh, he has Burrow to dodge Pulse Bombs and other damage CDs, and with those comps, he should take Isolation and completely shut down Brightwing at a critical time.