Lord of Hatred build any good?

General Discussion
title

I've tried it several times but felt it's a bit lacking compared to the "spell power" build. What do you think?
I don't like it because stopping to AA to make use of it prevents lightning nova from hitting.
I only ever go spell power or Q
09/30/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Shadow
I don't like it because stopping to AA to make use of it prevents lightning nova from hitting.
I only ever go spell power or Q

There might be some cases where it works tho. I imagine it could nicely counter tracer, maybe
My biggest issue with the build is that he has reduced attack range(4.5) which puts him in a compromised position when trying to get value from that build
Honestly. The only time you would want to go Lord of Hatred Build is when they have a significantly beefy frontline that you can safely poke with AAs.

However, in that scenario you simply get more value over all with Q build.
I actually nearly always go 'Anger' talent at level then split into 2 builds after.

1)Hybrid Nova build standard go to, mixing AA and maintaining Lightning Nova is easy once you get Trickery. Its all about consistently spamming Lightning Nova and getting shields to stay alive.
-Anger
-Static Barrier
-Trickery (sometimes Ghastly Armor)
=Consume Souls
-Shard of Hate
-Static Field
=Mimic

2) Full Trait build If Im safe from dives/poke and dont need defensive Static barrier and want to spam Consume Souls (and the map has a lot of regen globes like infernal shrines)
-Anger
-Spite
-Trickery
=Consume Souls
-Hysteria
-Animosity
=Consumed by Hatred
09/30/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Degaris
I actually nearly always go 'Anger' talent at level then split into 2 builds after.

1)Hybrid Nova build standard go to, mixing AA and maintaining Lightning Nova is easy once you get Trickery. Its all about consistently spamming Lightning Nova and getting shields to stay alive.
-Anger
-Static Barrier
-Trickery (sometimes Ghastly Armor)
=Consume Souls
-Shard of Hate
-Static Field
=Mimic

2) Full Trait build If Im safe from dives/poke and dont need defensive Static barrier and want to spam Consume Souls (and the map has a lot of regen globes like infernal shrines)
-Anger
-Spite
-Trickery
=Consume Souls
-Hysteria
-Animosity
=Consumed by Hatred

nice