Watchtower quest only for Ranked?

General Discussion
So, as many already know, one of Alexstrasza's quests requires the players to go into Ranked Mode. Personally I find this a very poor decision, since the urgency to get the rewards will force unexperienced players into trying to play in ways they're not familiar with, and to ruin the overall experience of ranked players in this new season. I haven't played Ranked games yet because I'm still lacking support characters in my collection, and I don't want to ruin a good draft because of it. Now imagine people like me jumping right into Ranked to get the quest done; they might even get a lower rank because of it. I'm hoping that you guys solve this problem soon.
Think you're confusing the wording of one of the quests, as I'm not seeing anything that requires you to go into ranked, unless you're referencing a hidden part of one of the quests where it will only rack up if ur in ranked mode.

1.) Heal 100k in winning games. (personally completed without going into ranked)
2.) Contribute in destroying 6 keeps in winning games (currently 4/6).
3.) Win 2 games a support hero.
4.) Play 3 games with someone in your friends list.

In fact, none of the questlines require a ranked match.
09/26/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Saer
Not seeing anything that requires you to go into ranked, unless you're referencing a hidden part of one of the quests where it will only rack up if ur in ranked mode.

1.) Heal 100k in winning games. (personally completed without going into ranked)

Sorry, got confused with the quest.

There is a quest that requires you to cap 4 watchtowers (The vision points on maps like cursed hollow and sky temple).

But the unranked map rotation doesn't include ANY maps with them. The vision camps in hanamura don't count towards this. I honestly feel they should hotfix cursed hollow into the unranked rotation.
After the Overwatch crossover event fiasco, i doubt theyll try to force pvp on players again.
Cursed Hollows, only map you can complete quest on currently in QM
No it isn't It only show sometimes because new players below certain lvl are forced to play this map. Cursed Hollow isn't active in current rotation.
09/26/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Oshari
No it isn't It only show sometimes because new players below certain lvl are forced to play this map. Cursed Hollow isn't active in current rotation.

I played on it an hour ago.
09/26/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Nightswipe
09/26/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Oshari

I played on it an hour ago.

I also played on it today, and there were no players below level 400. It's definitely on rotation, Blizzard just forgot to mention it.

But can we get rid of this awful reduced map pool thing? This watchtower fiasco is just the boiling point of how unfun the system is. It sucks so much.
Cursed Hollow is on rotation for Unranked game modes, Blizzard forgot to update the patch notes..
Think you're confusing the wording of one of the quests, as I'm not seeing anything that requires you to go into ranked, unless you're referencing a hidden part of one of the quests where it will only rack up if ur in ranked mode.

4 is the hardest for me since I ain't got no friends . #aloneforever