Letting solo players in TL ruins the experience

General Discussion
I played two Team League matches in a trio last night and in both games we got two solo players to round out the team. Each time one of them kept soloing and either fed an incredible amount of kills or in the first case refused to help defend our keep.
Can we please go back to the way it was last season? In both matches the rest of us begged the fifth player to be reasonable and play with us but to no avail. If it stays like this i will not be playing any more TL matches this season.
2 matches are enough statistical evidence xD

Me and my duo buddy almost never played TL because the queue time was insanely long. Now we finally can play it again.
It's not because they are solo players, it's because they are d*mb.
Even if they were two party, anyway they could be like you said - soloing.
No it is not but isn't it strange that whenever we had a duo with us last season everything was mostly fine but when we get a solo player they throw the game? It's an indication of what some of us knew would happen - ruined Team League.

09/27/2018 03:08 AMPosted by Creeper
2 matches are enough statistical evidence xD

Me and my duo buddy almost never played TL because the queue time was insanely long. Now we finally can play it again.
09/27/2018 03:11 AMPosted by lxRs
No it is not but isn't it strange that whenever we had a duo with us last season everything was mostly fine but when we get a solo player they throw the game? It's an indication of what some of us knew would happen - ruined Team League.

Jumping to conclusions way too fast. Never had any bad duos in TL before? O.o
I always had bad experiences with premades, they are often very clueless and blame the solo Q.
it's better than waiting queue for 2 hours per match
09/27/2018 03:15 AMPosted by Creeper
Jumping to conclusions way too fast. Never had any bad duos in TL before? O.o
I even had bad trios.
And had bad 4mens in QM.
Conclusion: no matter if grouped or not, there are ppl who are bad and ppl who are good at this game.
Quality has dropped a little but not enough that it would warrant resorting to the 10 minute que time. Quite frankly i just want to play ranked with a draft (unranked people play too sloppy because they have nothing to lose) and my buddy.
Quality games
Last season Team league

Lol choose one.

Honestly the new team league is awesome games have people with similar MMRs instead of bronze- master games
Just play QM.

Problem solved.