Tyrande's Owl Build

General Discussion
Can we talk about that a bit?
Owl-Snipes, which used to be the most fun aspect of her character, are pretty much gone from the game, right?
That Ranger-Talent on Level 4, a total waste, and currently outperformed by the other 2 Talents (Stun and Aura). The extra button to activate the Piercing feels clumsy and fiddly. Also, did they nerf the width of the Owl? A tiny bit more damage, like 200% on max distance, instead of 150% wouldn't hurt either.
I'm glad that this build is gone, because it was simply bad, but since it was the least responsible one, people were going for it all the time.
Tyrande owl build is not the most fun aspect. The stun build are the most fun. It helps a lot in teamfight compare to owl build.
09/25/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Diehard
Tyrande owl build is not the most fun aspect. The stun build are the most fun. It helps a lot in teamfight compare to owl build.

That's the problem when people only play owl build but never tried stun build and when I say this, ppl still downvote. Until now still got people dunno owl and stun which is the most fun aspect for tyrande. That why not all can play effectively when using tyrande.
09/27/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Diehard
09/25/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Diehard

That's the problem when people only play owl build but never tried stun build and when I say this, ppl still downvote. Until now still got people dunno owl and stun which is the most fun aspect for tyrande. That why not all can play effectively when using tyrande.

stun build is not fun, its simply easy, owl build was hard but was fun, and a lot more effective if you were good at it
09/27/2018 07:40 PMPosted by sinbad
owl build was hard

omg hahahahahahaha

did you just say owl build was HARD!?

lemme guess. AAing with raynor really brings you to the edge of your ability as well doesnt it
Owl build was not fun for anyone fighting a competent sniper, or just a lucky one.

I don't like being chunked for 1k while doing a merc just because my tank eats the first 20.
09/27/2018 07:40 PMPosted by sinbad
stun build is not fun, its simply easy, owl build was hard but was fun, and a lot more effective if you were good at it

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to go through to actually say that with conviction? Yes, the build that can be fired off from complete safety, an infinite range that eventually pierced, while ignoring 80% of the rest of your kit is "hard". Unbelievable, reminds me of the people who had the gall to say old Kael'Thas ignite build was hard.
I haven't played the new tyrande that much but I prefer the old hybrid tyrande and I loved sniping ppl with long range owls

I will say though I like this version of shadowstalk more than the previous