Can we get a "mass report" button?

General Discussion
It would be really handy. I report people so often, but it's tedious. I mean, if your teammates are going in and dying without their team, that's intentionally dying and needs to be reported.

Please implement a mass report.
09/30/2018 04:39 PMPosted by CrazyLegs
It would be really handy. I report people so often, but it's tedious. I mean, if your teammates are going in and dying without their team, that's intentionally dying and needs to be reported.

Good idea, let's just remove more of the hots playerbase simply because you don't like them. Fantastic idea! Blizzard if you are reading this, hire this man. He'll bring your company right to the top.
Good idea, let's just remove more of the hots playerbase simply because you don't like them. Fantastic idea!

Nah, it's nothing personal to them. It's their inability to play that means they should be reported. Sorry, they should be excised from the playerbase, as their intentionally dying on a constant basis means they are ruining other peoples' fun. That is reportable.

Mass report button would make this game better once all those who can't stop dying or don't show up to objective get banned.
09/30/2018 05:01 PMPosted by CrazyLegs
Good idea, let's just remove more of the hots playerbase simply because you don't like them. Fantastic idea!

Nah, it's nothing personal to them. It's their inability to play that means they should be reported. Sorry, they should be excised from the playerbase, as their intentionally dying on a constant basis means they are ruining other peoples' fun. That is reportable.

Mass report button would make this game better once all those who can't stop dying or don't show up to objective get banned.

I totally agree with you!!! Just remove everyone you dislike. That's the way to improve heroes of the storm! Keep coming up with this brilliant ideas.

Intentional death and inexperience are not the same thing. It sucks but you can't report people for just being bad at the game.
Just remove everyone you dislike.

You must be unable to comprehend what you read. So, what part of "it's nothing personal", don't you understand? You're saying that it's simply an emotional reason behind reporting these people? Or, do you have enough intellectual honesty to admit that there is a logical basis for it?
09/30/2018 05:22 PMPosted by phaseshifter

Intentional death and inexperience are not the same thing. It sucks but you can't report people for just being bad at the game.

Yes, I can report you for being bad at the game, and I do all the time. If you die 5 times after fighting by yourself, and you don't think "Hmm, I'm doing something wrong here....", then you're intentionally dying, and you should be reported.
09/30/2018 05:33 PMPosted by CrazyLegs
Just remove everyone you dislike.

You must be unable to comprehend what you read. So, what part of "it's nothing personal", don't you understand? You're saying that it's simply an emotional reason behind reporting these people? Or, do you have enough intellectual honesty to admit that there is a logical basis for it?

You said and I qoute, "it's their inability to play." From this it is their personal ability to play the game. So yes I do agree with you whole heartadly. You did say it was personal right after you posted its not personal. Im just going with what you posted. And i agree whole heartedly!
From this it is their personal ability to play the game.

Right. So you're a troll? Using two definitions of the word to instigate? Well, looks like trolls should be reported. Hope you get banned :)
09/30/2018 05:51 PMPosted by CrazyLegs
From this it is their personal ability to play the game.

Right. So you're a troll? Using two definitions of the word to instigate? Well, looks like trolls should be reported. Hope you get banned :)

Two definitions of a word? You said this, "it's nothing personal to them. It's their inability to play that means they should be reported." And I agree with you. You said it's nothing personal then you personally said they should be reported. Don't be mad at me for saying something you said.
I think this problem would be fixed if the leagues were really compromised of the skill of the people playing in them.

People in Bronze should be very inexperienced players that are still learning basic concepts of the game. Silver players should be slightly more experienced and starting to learn strategies.

Gold players should have the basic ideas of the game down, basic strats down and are able to play at a decent level.

Master level players should have mastered the basics of the game, know what to do in most situations etc...

Sadly this isn't the case. The skill levels in all leagues is extremely wide. Players that play at a bronze skill level end up in silver. Players at a master's skill level can't get out of diamond etc...

This ultimately comes down to the RNG of win-rates. Playing a game where a player goes AFK and eventurally turns into an AI tends to be an automatic loss. Playing with the bronze skilled player (depending on role) could also make it extremely difficult to pull out a victory.

I would suggest that each player's score in a game should be considered on an individual performance basis and not so much on whether that person wins or loses.
09/30/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Fanglo
I think this problem would be fixed if the leagues were really compromised of the skill of the people playing in them.

People in Bronze should be very inexperienced players that are still learning basic concepts of the game. Silver players should be slightly more experienced and starting to learn strategies.

Gold players should have the basic ideas of the game down, basic strats down and are able to play at a decent level.

Master level players should have mastered the basics of the game, know what to do in most situations etc...

Sadly this isn't the case. The skill levels in all leagues is extremely wide. Players that play at a bronze skill level end up in silver. Players at a master's skill level can't get out of diamond etc...

This ultimately comes down to the RNG of win-rates. Playing a game where a player goes AFK and eventurally turns into an AI tends to be an automatic loss. Playing with the bronze skilled player (depending on role) could also make it extremely difficult to pull out a victory.

I would suggest that each player's score in a game should be considered on an individual performance basis and not so much on whether that person wins or loses.

I disagree, we should be able to just mass report them because they ruin our games. It's the only option tbh. As per the given idea that the OP described.
I disagree, we should be able to just mass report them because they ruin our games. It's the only option tbh. As per the given idea that the OP described.

Clearly, you're using sarcasm to make a point. Except you're not actually making a point, because I am 100% correct in banning people from this game. It's in Blizzard's Code of Conduct:

"Behavior that intentionally detracts from others' enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable. We expect our players to treat each other with respect and promote an enjoyable environment. Acceptable behavior is determined by player reports and Blizzard's decision, and violating these guidelines will result in account and gameplay restrictions."
09/30/2018 05:34 PMPosted by CrazyLegs
09/30/2018 05:22 PMPosted by phaseshifter

Yes, I can report you for being bad at the game, and I do all the time. If you die 5 times after fighting by yourself, and you don't think "Hmm, I'm doing something wrong here....", then you're intentionally dying, and you should be reported.

Unfortunately, if those people get a suspension and appeal it, Bliz won't find anything to make the suspension stick and they'll be free to go.
09/30/2018 06:19 PMPosted by CrazyLegs

Clearly, you're using sarcasm to make a point. Except you're not actually making a point, because I am 100% correct in banning people from this game. It's in Blizzard's Code of Conduct:

"Behavior that intentionally detracts from others' enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable. We expect our players to treat each other with respect and promote an enjoyable environment. Acceptable behavior is determined by player reports and Blizzard's decision, and violating these guidelines will result in account and gameplay restrictions."

I'm not using sarcasm at all I totally agree that people you don't like you should be removed from the game entirely! You make riveting posts and I completely agree with all your amazing topics you bring to the community. Your passion for this game and it's community is inspiring.

So, have you tried decent criticism? Or maybe... pinging?

I had a couple of games where enemies or mates would just suicide into towers, which is obv. report worthy, but just for being bad? No.

If you're some sort of diamond, master, or above, you should have a decent team anyways, otherwise it's just human nature: everyone has a different point of view. So chill, and get along?
Ah someone that sounds like they cant handle the internet
So, have you tried decent criticism? Or maybe... pinging?

Absolutely not. Why would I risk myself getting reported by turning chat on or talking to my teammates? Would you risk that? Not worth it when I can just report, encourage others to report, and hopefully ban them from the game.

but just for being bad? No.

Yes. What's the difference? They are both feeding. They are both causing you to lose. That's against the Blizzard CoC.
Boring troll.