Can we get a "mass report" button?

General Discussion
Yes. What's the difference? They are both feeding. They are both causing you to lose. That's against the Blizzard CoC.

Intentionally dying.
09/30/2018 06:36 PMPosted by CrazyLegs

Yes. What's the difference? They are both feeding. They are both causing you to lose. That's against the Blizzard CoC.

You know, people may have bad days / matches / maps... whatever.

Heck, i'm fine with some "feeder" if he does his job. Now, intentional feeding is another thing. If you're that good, just get a team.
Actually a better system might be auto report, every game, every player is reported.
09/30/2018 06:44 PMPosted by phaseshifter

Intentionally dying.

From the Blizzard CoC: "Behavior that intentionally detracts from others' enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.)"
09/30/2018 07:21 PMPosted by CrazyLegs
From the Blizzard CoC: "Behavior that intentionally detracts from others' enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.)"

This is the difference:
https://imgur.com/a/iTMd721
https://imgur.com/a/XZOIZOS
https://imgur.com/a/93QqUjQ
https://imgur.com/a/q8CxIeP

This person is taking yet another Masters account he purchased for the express reason to troll as many players over as many ranks as he can.

He has taken that account from Masters to Gold in less than one week, that's both in TL and HL. I have now lost count of how many Masters accounts this person has run into Bronze 5. It's at least eight that I am aware of.

Blizzard does not ban his accounts, they are all active when they descend from Master to Bronze 5 in a bit over a week. No automatic flags are raised, no reports are acted upon.

But go on, keep believing Blizzard is really catching the guilty, the worst of the worst. While this person ruins countless games and makes it so people actively log off after being matched with him and is never punished for his actions.
@Atum

They aren't mutually exclusive. The people you mentioned are really bad. The people I mentioned are just bad. Both worthy of banning.
09/30/2018 06:44 PMPosted by phaseshifter

Intentionally dying.

There. Fixed it for you. You highlighted the wrong word.
So, have you tried decent criticism? Or maybe... pinging?

Absolutely not. Why would I risk myself getting reported by turning chat on or talking to my teammates? Would you risk that? Not worth it when I can just report, encourage others to report, and hopefully ban them from the game. .

Aka: "I'm not willing to give out advise to my teammates who might not know better because I'm scared of the busted report system. So I'll suggest making an easily abusable report tool I can use safely instead."

I don't know guys. I think I'm seeing the problem with this whole scenario. And it's not just blizzards busted automated report system.

There. Fixed it for you. You highlighted the wrong word.

You must not have the greatest reading comprehension. I've already said this, but here it is again. If a person is dying over and over, and nothing in the scenario changes, then a person has to conclude that they are making a mistake. If they then continue to die, it's intentional.

Therefore, worthy of a report and a ban.

Absolutely not. Why would I risk myself getting reported by turning chat on or talking to my teammates? Would you risk that? Not worth it when I can just report, encourage others to report, and hopefully ban them from the game. .

Aka: "I'm not willing to give out advise to my teammates who might not know better because I'm scared of the busted report system. So I'll suggest making an easily abusable report tool I can use safely instead."

I don't know guys. I think I'm seeing the problem with this whole scenario. And it's not just blizzards busted automated report system.

Is this how a disingenuous person argues? By summarizing them in a way that you prefer? Firstly, I'm not the one responsible for the !@#$ty reporting system. Secondly, I also am not responsible for teaching people how to play basically. Also, even if I wanted to, they would get defensive, start playing even worse, and then it becomes pointless.

Lastly, You haven't pointed out a single issue with reporting these people. Frankly, they deserve to be banned.