kerrigan too op

General Discussion
title
Mei > Kerrigan

Mei is so op, she ain't here yet.

Kerrigan isn't much of a threat, so she was released early like the rest of the lower threat heroes.

Even with the rework, they ended up giving Kerri one of Mei's abilities, probably from pity.
09/30/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Schyzo
title

"Too op".

Very well put. With such in depth analysis, developers will bring Kerri back to balance in no time.

If I was one of blues and had balls, I'd respond on your "too op" with "too bad".
No Melee assassin or specalist outside of something blatantly broken (Maiev) can ever be OP in this game

You are !@#$ing delusional if you ever think otherwise Ranged is STILL so much %^-*ing better its sad
She needs to be nerfed now! Wtf is this circus?
09/30/2018 10:25 PMPosted by CodeRen

What's so op about her? Specifics like talents, abilities, anything. Everyone just goes to hotslogs and like parrots repeats the same thing.

She is still like old Kerri, of course people who mained her before will do noticeably better now.

However, it's still hero that relies on combo, and still hero that's very vulnerable to ranged poke and kiting.

+1, nerfs incoming!
she generates too much shields quite obviously. i facetanked and killed twinblades varian with kerrigan ;)

and I was only 1 lvl ahead, no other shenanigans going on.
10/01/2018 01:29 AMPosted by Fiskehude
she generates too much shields quite obviously. i facetanked and killed twinblades varian with kerrigan ;)

No you didn’t your lying kid
09/30/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Schyzo
title
I've yet to see a single Kerri do well on any team since the rework. Most people have no concept of how to play her; they jump in and die immediately.
10/01/2018 01:37 AMPosted by Ender

No you didn’t your lying kid

I am not. all I did was aa him all the time to generate shields and I also landed a maxdamage combo on him obviously. kerrigan is dang strong with the correct build.
10/01/2018 01:58 AMPosted by Vailent
I've yet to see a single Kerri do well on any team since the rework. Most people have no concept of how to play her; they jump in and die immediately.

Still she has the highest win-rate in the nexus at the moment :)
After my first 10 games since the rework i had 90% win-rate but i already played the "old" Kerrigan a lot.

Bad Varian probably did not use the anti-shield talent :D
10/01/2018 12:47 AMPosted by ArguS

What's so op about her? Specifics like talents, abilities, anything. Everyone just goes to hotslogs and like parrots repeats the same thing.

She is still like old Kerri, of course people who mained her before will do noticeably better now.

However, it's still hero that relies on combo, and still hero that's very vulnerable to ranged poke and kiting.

Her level one talent is way overtuned. They also gave her an instant stun in her level 10 ult with the ultralisk.
The main issue here is, from level one, she can ravange, basically gain half her life in shields instantly, and can continue to do so.

Every time she ravanges her next two auto attacks deal 100% splash damage and generate 10% more shields. This is a level ONE talent.