What niches are we missing?

Hero and Skin Suggestions
So we've got a nice mix of heroes, Garrosh for orc warrior, thrall for wc3 farseer, yrel for draenei paladin, most classes from diablo, etc... what are we missing?

Personally I'd love if Voljin got a multiclass hero to represent darkspear trolls

Mekkatorque feels overdue too for an actual gnome hero

Or perhaps a new Diablo hero to harken back to the D2 druid?
in QnA Blizz stated that they dont like multiclass anymore, and after planned class rework there will be no multiclass and Varian will go in some new class. I would love to have Vol'jin in game, he is my favourite lore character and after reading shadows of horde i love him even more, I would love him if he could work similar to shadow hunter in W3 to have another W3 horde hero represented (than there would be just Tauren chieftain waiting) i believe blizz should remake in hots all heroes from W3 and FT and also representative from all playable races (not counting allied races, that think is pretty new)
There are still a handful of WoW class specs missing that would be cool additions.

Elemental shaman (Nobundo would be a great choice for this)

Windwalker Monk (Taran Zhu could fit this nicely)
So, because of the slowed hero release schedule, I only expect us to receive 22 new heroes over the course of the next three years. Going through every applicable character and considering popular forum feedback, as well as the roles I think they would be best suited for, I composed a list of what I think would best satisfy the community's wants (both in terms of characters as well as role and universe representation).

Reinhardt
    Blackthorne
    Overmind
    Vol’jin
    Baal
    Cairne
    Mira Han
    Sombra
    Grand Apothecary Putress
    Imperius
    Mal’ganis
    Talandar
    Gelbin Mekkatorque
    Belial
    Vashj
    Mengsk
    Symmetra
    D2 Assassin
    Anduin
    Ulrezaj
    Nemsy
    Lazarus
09/26/2018 07:27 AMPosted by Bliztron

Reinhardt
    Blackthorne
    Overmind
    Vol’jin
    Baal
    Cairne
    Mira Han
    Sombra
    Grand Apothecary Putress
    Imperius
    Mal’ganis
    Talandar
    Gelbin Mekkatorque
    Belial
    Vashj
    Mengsk
    Symmetra
    D2 Assassin
    Anduin
    Ulrezaj
    Nemsy
    Lazarus

there is vol'jin on your list so iam satisfied :-D
Gods please not Putress, all the others are okay, even Nemsy, but I abominate Putress, he's such a boring, one note character. A warlock playing at being an Apothecary, at least make it Putrecide.
Call it OCD, but it bugs me that we still only have 3/7s of the Diablo evils. Same with 3/5s of the angels council.

Also, give me some proper Overwatch and Starcraft villains,and I dont mean morally grey (Me.Me) like Hanzo or Kerrigan, but proper bastards like Reaper and Mengsk.
we are missing Pit Lord and Dreadlord heroes from w3
09/30/2018 03:19 AMPosted by Zeorg
we are missing Pit Lord and Dreadlord heroes from w3

Naga Sea Witch too.
WE NEED MORE MULTICLASSES
THATS IT