Thank you Blizzard for selling skins out right.

General Discussion
Instead of hiding them behind RNG loot crates like you did previously for seasonal skins. really appreciate it or under a single giant bundle
I agree. The fact that I was able to snag all of the event skins for $20 feels like old 1.0 events. The only ones I had to buy were the new spectral colors for Brightwing and Kerrigan.

Not trying to milk every last dime out of your consumer base is going to go further than whatever thought process was behind the previous events after 2.0.

This all inclusive bundle model is much healthier for the game as I'm never going to waste money on Lootboxes ever again.
Haven't they been doing this since.. forever? We've been able to do this since Alpha. Or did they change it somewhere in between?
I got a spectral wyrm skins for alexstraza out of one of the rare boxes...
Bought all of the event skins immediately, now I'm just shard grinding for that Spectral Skeletal Horse
man, these retards are still buying skins from blizzney. doesnt get more wtf that this.

you should be ashamed you casual princess crew.
09/26/2018 06:51 PMPosted by BestVallaNA
Instead of hiding them behind RNG loot crates like you did previously for seasonal skins. really appreciate it or under a single giant bundle

Thanks Bli$$ard for overcharging for skins, dropping them in expensive bundles and making the shard prices outrageously high.
09/27/2018 01:10 AMPosted by JamieRose
09/26/2018 06:51 PMPosted by BestVallaNA

Thanks Bli$$ard for overcharging for skins, dropping them in expensive bundles and making the shard prices outrageously high.

$20 for two legendary skins and two epics?

Do you play other mobas that's a steal buddy
09/27/2018 04:59 AMPosted by Darmonic
09/27/2018 01:10 AMPosted by JamieRose

$20 for two legendary skins and two epics?

Do you play other mobas that's a steal buddy

do you want some flowers on top my little princess?
'Thank you for doing what any self respecting games company should be doing from the start'

its bad when the bar is this low.
Well, with loot crates being investigated if they are in violation with the law in several (European) countries, it is not strange to see a change in approach.
09/26/2018 11:52 PMPosted by Chob
man, these retards are still buying skins from blizzney. doesnt get more wtf that this.

Sucks to be broke bud. I've been there.
I remember back in 1.0 I could buy a raynor and a kerrigan skin for just a few bucks and I was glad to give the money for something that I like. Since 2.0 never put any money on hots. Now I'm considering buy a skin or two for this event.
For the bundle the price is nice. That's true.
09/27/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Echo

you want some flowers on top of your beautiful skin tint you little teenage girl?

Yeah, generating actual revenue for the developers, such that making and mantaining this game is viable, so the devs won't be forced by corporates to just shut the whole thing down. How "retarded".

BTW, you do realize that the "princesses", as you call them, are the ones that allow F2P leeches like you and I to even have acces to this game, right?
09/27/2018 07:35 AMPosted by Efede

Yeah, generating actual revenue for the developers, such that making and mantaining this game is viable, so the devs won't be forced by corporates to just shut the whole thing down. How "retarded".

BTW, you do realize that the "princesses", as you call them, are the ones that allow F2P leeches like you and I to even have acces to this game, right?

I bought ewvery blizzney game they ever produced except overwatch.

I am proud to say that I spent ZERO cents on hots. imo, the hots team is a bunch of total imbeciles and I dont want to support them.

if you little princess enjoy your pink skin tints, go ahead and throw more money into blizzneys fat mouth. I wont give them a single cent until they abandon this braindead automated punishment system and abolish the matchmaker that keeps matching masters with bronzes on a regular basis, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. masters dont enjoy playing with monkey apes, I can tell you mate :)

edit: it's a little like star wars. it has become a monkey production that is supposed ot appeal to every single human in the world. during this process, it became total monkeyballdipsh.it vomit. omega trash. it has become unwatchable. everybody who has a tiny iota of self respect left knows that you cannot ever spend a SINGLE CENT on star wars anymore until they abandon their current terrrrrrribad abomination of a product and go back to something presentable.
I probably should stop "feeding the troll", but:

09/27/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Chogosaur
if you little princess enjoy your pink skin tints, go ahead and throw more money into blizzneys fat mouth.
I called myself "F2P leech" in the post you quoted... What makes you think I'd throw "more" money at Blizz?

09/27/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Chogosaur
it's a little like star wars. it has become a monkey production that
Unpopular opinion and completely off-topic, but I find SW to be one of the most overrated franchises ever. IMO it was never really that good to begin with, so the new movies don't seem as "abominable" as people make them out to be... They're just bad-to-mediocre movies.

Lastly, the matchmaker doesn't match masters with bronzes "as if it was the most normal thing in the world". It tries to match them with other masters, but there aren't enough master looking for a match at any given time, so it has to widen the search space (to avoid). This has been stated by blues more than once.
In other words, it's not that the game's unpopular because of the bad MM, but the MM is bad because the game's not popular enough. (or rather, it's a "downward spiral" kind of situation where MM and low playerbase make each other worse over time).
09/27/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Chogosaur
09/27/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Echo

you want some flowers on top of your beautiful skin tint you little teenage girl?

I get it man. You don't have disposable income and it feels like you never will. So keep hating on people that do i guess if it makes you feel better.
09/27/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Echo
09/27/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Chogosaur

I get it man. You don't have disposable income and it feels like you never will. So keep hating on people that do i guess if it makes you feel better.

keep in mind that you are bragging about investing 20 (twenty!) fukken dollars into some random pink trash that you love so much because you are a teenage turd.

I dont understand how you even dare talk to an adult like me about disposable income. go impress some teenage girl with your 20 dollars you are able to invest.