Thank you Blizzard for selling skins out right.

General Discussion
09/27/2018 07:00 AMPosted by Syrnis
Well, with loot crates being investigated if they are in violation with the law in several (European) countries, it is not strange to see a change in approach.

While I don't agree that loot boxes are gambling, if this is actually going to create a rework of the gem/loot box scam then I guess I'm for it. Ends justify the means and all.
09/27/2018 09:24 AMPosted by Efede

Lastly, the matchmaker doesn't match masters with bronzes "as if it was the most normal thing in the world". It tries to match them with other masters, but there aren't enough master looking for a match at any given time, so it has to widen the search space (to avoid). This has been stated by blues more than once.

and I told these bonobos that I rather wait a billion hours than be in a match with a monkey 2000 mmr wood league player. I am dead fukken serious.

you dont mix the lowest and the highest leagues together. you simply dont. there is no excuse. I lost all my patience with these "devs". I tried being reasonable, but I am not trying anymore, this community is not worth anything.
Have all new skins, just grinding for the Spectral Skeletal Horse now
09/27/2018 09:55 AMPosted by HawlSera
Have all new skins, just grinding for the Spectral Skeletal Horse now

You should check out the new portraits. They're some pretty neat art you can find there for a few extra shards you might gain in the future.
09/26/2018 07:35 PMPosted by BlueFalcon
Haven't they been doing this since.. forever?

No, only the last few releases have had all inclusive bundles.

For pretty much every event prior to this year's Nexomania the bundles only included ONE tint of each of the skins. If you wanted the rest, you had to either find them in crates or grind out the shards.

So no, this is a new philosophy for how event skins are handled.
09/27/2018 04:59 AMPosted by Darmonic
$20 for two legendary skins and two epics?

Do you play other mobas that's a steal buddy

I would agree with you on the "steal" part. If you want these skins and have money to burn, go ahead splash your cash, I don't judge.

But you own nothing, Blizzard owns your account and anything you buy and you signed an EULA which says they can revoke your account (and everything you spent cash on) at any time for any reason.

It seems silly enough to me buying virtual goodies, but when I don't even have an assurance that after I give them my cash I own them.... Well that much of a sucker I am not.
@Minky
Generally I think it goes to the consumer whether it's worth the buy.
Personally I wouldn't buy the lootcrates for myself, and unless I gift them for a friend I like . But I would buy a skin bundle simply because I have some extra money l could drop it on.
I personally bought the bundle because alex and whitemane are two of my mains.
I'm not ashamed, I work 40 hours a week and pay taxes. I'll buy whatever the eff I want with my salary.
09/27/2018 09:38 AMPosted by Chogosaur
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I get it man. You don't have disposable income and it feels like you never will. So keep hating on people that do i guess if it makes you feel better.

keep in mind that you are bragging about investing 20 (twenty!) fukken dollars into some random pink trash that you love so much because you are a teenage turd.

I dont understand how you even dare talk to an adult like me about disposable income. go impress some teenage girl with your 20 dollars you are able to invest.

Keep in mind you're crying about how someone spends twenty dollars so it's fair to assume that is a lot of money to you. I remember those days in college bud. Get a good job and it won't seem like so much money to you.
again u retard are bragging as if 20 dollars are even a sum worth talking about.

my god, how old are you? 25? grow up and then come back talk to me you monkey.

I suggest to all people who have a tiny bit of brainpower left: stop investing a single cent into this game until they abandon their retarded automated system and until they do something about the matchmaking.
09/28/2018 02:33 AMPosted by Chogosaur
again u retard are bragging as if 20 dollars are even a sum worth talking about.

my god, how old are you? 25? grow up and then come back talk to me you monkey.

I suggest to all people who have a tiny bit of brainpower left: stop investing a single cent into this game until they abandon their retarded automated system and until they do something about the matchmaking.

So you are the one complaining about how people spend twenty dollars. Maybe apply your massive intellect and try to figure out how that makes you look. Fyi i just bought a $50 gem pack. I don't have anything to spend the gems on currently but i did want to support any company that bans you with my dollar votes.
can u possibly white knight more? my god, what a fukken blizzney princess you are.

"hurr durr I spent 50 dollars, because I want to support a billion dollar company hurrr durrrrr"

doesnt get more brainless than you.
Yeah guys, keep donating to this indie company for those wonderful GoT reworks,
I backed this game in cbt, absolutely regret it now.
Recent maps absolute trash
Balance is fkd on purpose
Game engine sucks
Hero mechanics are dumbed down to be played by monkeys.
Report system is just a joke
Ranked was good only at launch
Qm is never fixed ( there was a time when qm was balanced, but they reverted back for some freaking reason)

Good things were Immortals, punishers, GoT, abathur, vikings, wonder billie
but that's it
And here I sit, waiting for Blizz to actually unlock the Gem-Only skins that have been out for at least more than half a year atm.

:(
09/28/2018 05:35 AMPosted by pootispenser
Yeah guys, keep donating to this indie company for those wonderful GoT reworks,
I backed this game in cbt, absolutely regret it now.
Recent maps absolute trash
Balance is fkd on purpose
Game engine sucks
Hero mechanics are dumbed down to be played by monkeys.
Report system is just a joke
Ranked was good only at launch
Qm is never fixed ( there was a time when qm was balanced, but they reverted back for some freaking reason)

Good things were Immortals, punishers, GoT, abathur, vikings, wonder billie
but that's it

If i had that many issues with a game I'd stop playing it. You must be mentally imbalanced if a video game is this important to you. That or you're just another broke cry baby.
09/27/2018 09:42 AMPosted by Werbs713
09/27/2018 07:00 AMPosted by Syrnis
Well, with loot crates being investigated if they are in violation with the law in several (European) countries, it is not strange to see a change in approach.

While I don't agree that loot boxes are gambling, if this is actually going to create a rework of the gem/loot box scam then I guess I'm for it. Ends justify the means and all.

I don't think the gambling commissions in many parts of the world consider the loot boxes as gambling. At the very least there are huge differences in how loot boxes are implemented in different games which could mean that some could be classified as gambling while others not. The point is that they can argue and for good reason, that loot boxes violate "gambling laws" which can be true even if loot boxes are NOT gambling themselves. For example promoting gambling behavior and/or tendencies in underaged people is prohibited in most countries one way or the other.

Think of it this way: if a company created a delicious candy bar, but on the wrapper there was advertised of smoking (some cool cowboy smoking). The candy bar could face different penalties under different countries smoking laws and the warnings signs that tobacco products have and also not promoting unhealthy behavior to underaged people. The candy bar itself is delicious and certainly not a cigarette but that's irrelevant.
09/26/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Riolou9512
I got a spectral wyrm skins for alexstraza out of one of the rare boxes...

anyone notice how they fixed alex's face with this skin, BUT...

somehow they managed to make her thighs even fatter. like those things are huge. i mean damn, she must have been really abusing the steroids. to get legs like that.