Give us back the Old Garden of Terror

General Discussion
I know it was the least favorite in the community, but... now... NOW... it feels me with dread to see the loading screen for "Cursed Hollow 2.0"

Especially since Cursed Hollow is my least favorite due to having the most stress inducing objective
I loved GoT. I don't see why it even needed to change
09/27/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Apc7th
I loved GoT. I don't see why it even needed to change

Something something Esports
What are the developer comments for the change to Garden of Terror?
09/27/2018 10:20 PMPosted by Sycamore
What are the developer comments for the change to Garden of Terror?

I'm not sure
Could they put the two versions of it at least? :|
The problem with Garden Terror was the game times were longer than other maps mostly.
09/28/2018 05:18 PMPosted by MrFizzbin761
The problem with Garden Terror was the game times were longer than other maps mostly.

Oh no the horror, a game lasting longer then the queue time for a change.
Yeah, this new GoT is just so boring. There is nothing unique about it anymore. It's reworked, which should at least make it feel a bit new, but from the very first game it felt tired and stale since it's just other maps' mechanics. It's now a completely pointless, redundant map. If they can't do something with the original, unique mechanics but just can't have it in the old form anymore, then they should trash it. This copy of other maps is just a chore to play.
Surprising how there's no developer comment on this either.
The new map is basically Cursed Hollow plus Alterac Valley and all uniqueness of the map has been completely lost, the pressure to go get seeds during the night was not as high as the pressure to get the 'tribute 2.0' now, and the map was way more chill and the player controlled terror was a unique feature.

I thought maps were supposed to be unique and to make for different playstyles- which makes the game more fun.
+
No, Garden of Terrible was a stupid map, it was because I say so. So no, Blizzard won't bring it back and they never will. /period
You can't argue with me, I am of superior breed.
09/30/2018 04:00 AMPosted by Spojad
No, Garden of Terrible was a stupid map, it was because I say so. So no, Blizzard won't bring it back and they never will. /period
nice troll
09/30/2018 04:47 AMPosted by brandonchu
09/30/2018 04:00 AMPosted by Spojad
nice troll

No u
Thanos car
Thanos car
Anyone ever play Darkseed 2? The new Garden makes me feel like the clown from that game.