So who would want to be Brightwing's friend?

General Discussion
And why. I'm sure shes very nice to her friends. Even if she is a bit crazy. Also adorable cuddles.
I honestly don't understand why she'd be so mean to Abathur tho
09/28/2018 07:45 PMPosted by HElSENBERG

Well, Abathur wants to examine her, and Brightwing doesn't play with creepy things. otherwise she can't be the creepiest thing there!

What about Garrosh? "You are my FRIEND and I LOVE YOU!"
Who doesn't love Brightwing? She always comes to my rescue from across the map.
Brightwing would approve of Mei's release in the Nexus for sure.
I think Lunara would be the best friend for Brightwing :)
Tho idk how would they go along while BW wants to eat ppl and Luna wants to make..."soil conditioner" out of others :D
09/28/2018 09:05 PMPosted by ArchmageMC

Well, Abathur wants to examine her, and Brightwing doesn't play with creepy things. otherwise she can't be the creepiest thing there!

How can Abathur possibly be creepier than Brightwing? His sentence structure is absolutely adorable
I always thought Butcher. They both like chomping, chopping and eating people :S
09/29/2018 03:35 AMPosted by Streber
I always thought Butcher. They both like chomping, chopping and eating people :S

FRESH FRIENDS
Because he looks like a grub/worm of sorts and it is implied that she eats that sort of thing among others, even though lore wise they are meant to feed off magical energy.

She is not meant to like beetles as apparently they are "crunchy" lol.
09/28/2018 10:56 PMPosted by Offline65
I think Lunara would be the best friend for Brightwing :)Tho idk how would they go along while BW wants to eat ppl and Luna wants to make..."soil conditioner" out of others :D
Actually they would get along perfectly. You see Brightwing also cares for the soil. Apparently in WoW she gives you a quest to murder helpless critters and place seeds in their corpses or something like that.

Brightwing gets along with most heroes. Just her meaning of friendship can be confusing to some since some heroes she calls friends she heals while others she calls friends she wants to eat.

It is unclear if she even eats stuff. It sounds like she does but also lore wise they are meant to feed mostly off magical energy. She is never seen eating the stuff she mentions.
No way, did you see her monkey skin?
I don't... think she's friendly in anyway to her "enemies" as she says:

"Let us be friends! You don't want to be my enemy."

Just going down the list of her quotes, and am reminded how adorable she is, how much she genuinely loves the people she calls her friends. not to mention, out of all the heroes in the nexus, she legitimately sounds the nicest and friendliest friend to her allies.