I just got matched w 4 low masters vs all GM

General Discussion
That was not even close to a fair game wtf. The highest guy was like master 2 k last season on my team. The rest were diamond last season or master 1k

Why the hell did i get this game? Is the system forcing losses or what? There's no way that avg mmr was equal
i am always being matched against bronzes, even though i am a pro player
What someone is last season doesn't mean they are that now. People drop fail all the time. I've hit 1k masters range in the last few seasons, but I've dropped low to plat 1 at one point over streaks of bad games.
Congratz! Sounds like you are moving up the ladder. Take this game as an opportunity to learn how to defeat such players in the future.

Cheers
A team full of GMs is probably a nightmare fr this system to handle, because the chances of having two of them queueing at the same time is probably very low.

At least the 4-man was all around diamond/master, it could have been any rank.
last year I was in a party of 3, high plat/low diamond, got matched against GM 5-stack (top 50 EU) in UD.

best game I had in 3 years of playing hots.
09/30/2018 11:34 PMPosted by jaqenhghar
That was not even close to a fair game wtf. The highest guy was like master 2 k last season on my team. The rest were diamond last season or master 1k

Why the hell did i get this game? Is the system forcing losses or what? There's no way that avg mmr was equal
You think that's bad? Last year I got matched against Team Trait Value (an HGC team, now eliminated I believe), a full GM team, with my buddy and I, two golds, and a silver on my side.

I never played ranked again. That's when I knew the system was completely broken.
If seasonal resets towards the centerline are still in place this is to be expected. The differential between those players was lowered, and early season HL is the most volatile as players settle into their hierarchy.
Rank doesn't mean anything man. You lost cause you lost and that's all.
you see what you're made of when you go against teams like this

and we see what you're made of, running to the forums after a difficult game. speaks volumes about your character.
also TL gm doesnt mean gm bro. those could be plat players in HL or master but hardly any real gm's play TL. waste of time.