Alexstraza

General Discussion
Any chance Dragonform could get Unstoppable for activation? Gets a little frustrating with how the intended use of it as a W reset is supposed to be done when the enemy team is full of stuns/knockbacks/sleep/polymorphs. Castable while moving, even? Something.

(Yes this is really mostly talking about quickplay.)
She gets full invulnerability for a moment after she finish her "channel".

Also no, I dont think trait that is weaker ult should be impossible to interrupt.
Alexstraza is laughably OP as it is. How is turning into an invincible dragon not even an ult? She doesn't need any more buffs, that's for sure.
It feels good to interrupt an alexstrasza. Sometimes the fun of winning and outplaying is better then everyone being complacent.
Yeah I think it is Okay that she has counter play. Makes it more engaging for both parties. When I play Alex I always try to bait out stuns before casting her trait.
I main Alex and know this is a bad idea.... her dragonform can be a game charger. Making it unable to cancel would break her.
dragon form is already amazingly powerful and has strong sinergy with one of her ults. No need for bufs, that kind of buff will make her totally unstopabble and TIERS+.
That would make her trait far too chunky.
Considering it's possible to *kill* an alexstraza from 100% hp starting the activation I don't think that's such an outlandish request even to allow it to be channeled while moving... and yes, there's a brief 0.3s window + reset of bar to remove poison effects, but Unstoppable != Protected -- just because you can't stun it doesn't mean you can't kill her right after anyway, even with the health boost you get, the stun on her toolkit until the animation finishes still makes the delay until you can W a full 3 seconds after the finish, that's plenty of time considering the whole usage takes 1.25s... The counter play should be that her heals take time to activate and are extremely vulnerable to anti-healing effects, not that you can literally just shut the character down to be unplayable.

Is general forums really that bronze that they think Unstoppable is Invulnerable? or is everyone translating to english...
09/29/2018 10:43 AMPosted by MortalWombat
She gets full invulnerability for a moment after she finish her "channel".

Also no, I dont think trait that is weaker ult should be impossible to interrupt.

Just add a slight delay to the currently instant leap-out inside of dragonform as a compensation nerf then. I'm fine with the heroic being stoppable, that makes sense as you're literally completely invulna for upwards of 15 seconds and can cross the map.