Is the special event bugged?

General Discussion
Is the event active? in Europe we're still on patch 37.1
all the stuff says its up right now and from what my friend said he already has a stack of the zarya camp quest so im uncertain
09/25/2018 01:47 PMPosted by BDR

EU always get the patches 1 day later than US.

EU always get the patches 1 day later than NORTH AMERICA.
I've completed the Zarya quest, but It says I still need to buy the skin.

I was hoping this thread might shed some light on the situation.
The in-game description is unclear. You get the *spray* by the exact same name, not the *skin.*

Europe always about 1 day behind. Been that way forever.
last zarya quest gives nothing?
not getting any credit for for the healing quest. ive won 3 matches and healed for way more than the quest asks. do you need to start with a certain quest, like left to right maybe?
09/25/2018 05:35 PMPosted by Morthion
The in-game description is unclear. You get the *spray* by the exact same name, not the *skin.*

that's so.... misleading and lame of them to do. like i wasn't expecting to get 4 free skins anyway, but like come on blizzard, do better.
Does anybody know how to complete the 2nd Alexstrasza quest? You're supposed to "take back 4 towers", but I don't know what they mean by that... I've tried to see whether they were standard guard towers to forts, and it doesn't seem to be the case. Towers from the Towers of Doom map either... Help?
09/26/2018 04:30 AMPosted by Xtooph
Does anybody know how to complete the 2nd Alexstrasza quest? You're supposed to "take back 4 towers", but I don't know what they mean by that... I've tried to see whether they were standard guard towers to forts, and it doesn't seem to be the case. Towers from the Towers of Doom map either... Help?

Watchtowers, you know, those circle areas that grant you vision.
The only map that you can find them currently is Cursed Hollows.