Does TL still seed HL mmr?

General Discussion
Going to do TL for the first real time this week (THANK YOU FOR SOLO Q TL BLIZZARD) and was just wondering what kind of rank I can expect to get.
09/26/2018 08:46 AMPosted by TurranMC
Going to do TL for the first real time this week (THANK YOU FOR SOLO Q TL BLIZZARD) and was just wondering what kind of rank I can expect to get.

https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/blog/21940930/#ranked-play

Seeding Changes
  • Players who enter ranked play for the first time can no longer be seeded into placement matches higher than Gold 5.
  • Players who return to Hero League after an extended break will no longer be re-seeded into placement matches based on their performance in other modes.
Hm. TL won't be my first ranked experience though so I wonder if I can be placed higher.

Thanks for the help though.
I see no need for HL anymore or at least I am not playing it again, just going to solo TL until or if I find another player to team with.
09/26/2018 02:36 PMPosted by QuantumThief
I see no need for HL anymore or at least I am not playing it again, just going to solo TL until or if I find another player to team with.

well here is the main difference..

TL can match you against full premades. vs HL which is guaranteed to have you against all solo.