Australia being put on US servers again...

General Discussion
Seriously, I know you really want my win rate to be 50% but this !@#$ing ridiculous... This game is 3 years old you still can't get your %^-*ing game to put me on my region preference... Last 2 games I had to play with 300 ping and lose. Love it. Would recommend to all my friends because the devs are so busy catering to eSports they can't !@#$ing fix the simplest systems in their game. Would say people should be fired for this but whoever is directing where time is spent is the real problem. Love eSports, %^-* the casual. Blizzard has fallen far.
The League of legends players are invading our wholesome community.
OP, what are you talking about. I'm on the ANZ, I'm never shifted to the USA server. If you were in a party with friends for TL/QM and anyone in your party has "best match" selected, then you can be placed on any server. It will override your preferences.

If you really think you have a problem, post in technical support.
09/30/2018 07:46 PMPosted by Atum
OP, what are you talking about. I'm on the ANZ, I'm never shifted to the USA server. If you were in a party with friends for TL/QM and anyone in your party has "best match" selected, then you can be placed on any server. It will override your preferences.

If a player has "best match" selected and you have "prefered AUS server" then the "best" match will be AUS server.
when you are in a party and someone disconnects, your default server gets reset behind the scene. only way to resolve this is to remake the party this issue has been in the game since alpha.
09/30/2018 09:51 PMPosted by Cujo
09/30/2018 07:46 PMPosted by Atum

If a player has "best match" selected and you have "prefered AUS server" then the "best" match will be AUS server.

Best match means skill not ping. You're practically guaranteed better match in US for MMR than with limited AUS server.