whatever happens, ALWAYS blame the comp...

General Discussion
(you ) 3 assassin, 2 support vs (them) 3 tank , 2 support
you: GG we cant win , no tank ! thanks blizz
them: GG we lost we have no DPS !! ( 0:17 )

( you )2 assassin, 2 tanks, 1 spec vs (them) 3 assassin, 1 tank, 1 support
you : NOHEALER!!!!!
them: GG we dont have enough tank!! too squishy !

(you) 3 support, 1 assassin, 1 tank vs (them ) 3 tank , 2 assassin,
you : GG we have no damage!!1!one
them: genji : " i need healing!!"

comps always have strength and weakness, its up to the players to figure it out and stop making excuses . if a character excels at team fight, then don't fight chase fights when not needed. if your team got stronger CC and they got more mobility, dont use all you CC at once on the same player like stunning a sleeping player. sometimes, counters do happens , but at that time you have to figure out what can you do better that they cannot .

or... simply believe that the enemy always have the best comp and its never your fault, even if your at 11 deaths in 12 minutes, if your team had the right comp you could 1v5 them no problem, right ? right ! :)
09/30/2018 02:29 PMPosted by MySelf
them: genji : " i need healing!!"

LOL

Agree with all your points. All the diversity in team QM comps is what makes the game fun. Also makes you a better player. You gotta think out of the box.. change up your game play as a team, figure out and work against weakness. Look hard at your talents, dont just go cookie cutter. I've been saying this forever about QM. Even Grubby alluded to this.

I have no issue with any comps. Sure sometimes that other team just is a lot stronger in a way that totally counters your team but most of the time games are doable/challenging and fun. Only problem is skill of the players.
"comps always have strength and weakness"
and some are just beefier than others, so are some healers better for certain comps and worst possible match for others.
i agree that any comp can work if you make it work, but we should take in account that people in qm are not able to even use rmb correctly.
And mirroring comps in strenght would eliminate possibility of imbalanced game,
i guess. Atleast until they make proper unskippable tutorial which forces you to not be an idiot.
09/30/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Winter
Look hard at your talents, dont just go cookie cutter.

yup !, many people just do the same build every times or see pros using a specific build they like and they never derive away from that. i do have builds i use more then others but i do understands that they have to be tailored to the situations your given and sometimes always doing the same build can be detrimental.
09/30/2018 02:43 PMPosted by pootispenser

i agree that any comp can work if you make it work, but we should take in account that people in qm are not able to even use rmb correctly.

you might have to call me a noob on this one lol but... whats RMB ? do you mean something similar to an RNG ?
09/30/2018 03:00 PMPosted by MySelf
09/30/2018 02:43 PMPosted by pootispenser

you might have to call me a noob on this one lol but... whats RMB ? do you mean something similar to an RNG ?

Right Mouse Button (I think XD)
09/30/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Kelsier
09/30/2018 03:00 PMPosted by MySelf

wow ... i was WAY overthinking what this could had been lol ,

thank you ! XD
09/30/2018 03:03 PMPosted by MySelf
<span class="truncated">...</span>

thank you ! XD

oh my god, guys.... why are we still here just to....

thank you ! XD

oh my god, guys.... why are we still here just to....

Yup ! Lol