Increase the drop in the loot boxes

General Discussion
I have open 100 boxes in this event, and only got a few skins, in total, not just of the event. Increase the drop from the normal boxes to rare drop, the rare boxes to epic and the epic boxes to legendary. Takes so long to get an epic loot boxes and you get a lot of garbage, maybe one or two epics, but thats rare, and the legendarys even more rare.
I've gotten every holiday event thing I've wanted already. From a few skins both the new colors of the eye pad even the raven spray i wanted.
09/30/2018 06:40 AMPosted by Echo
I've gotten every holiday event thing I've wanted already. From a few skins both the new colors of the eye pad even the raven spray i wanted.
that u got a few things, doesn´t change the fack that the ,oot boxes drop is very low, in compare to overwatch drop, u have to open 20 or 30 boxes to get a legendary.
09/30/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Alister
that u got a few things, doesn´t change the fack that the ,oot boxes drop is very low, in compare to overwatch drop, u have to open 20 or 30 boxes to get a legendary.

Sorry dude, but when i was palying with overwatch at the free weekends i got one legendary cloth. I was lvl 7-8.. wich one have 2 shotgun. I got one cloth to him.

My advice to you:You should reroll the lootboxes.
I do that
when i have 4 white thing. That's instant reroll.
If i have one blue stuff i watch it what is it.
If i don't have it then it's fine. i keep it (dosen't matter if rare or normal the
lootbox)
If i have it and i don't get anything else just white stuff, i reroll. it.
if i have one purple stuff, then it's instatly fine, because
if i have it alredy, then i get 100 coin something, and that's the price a rare
cloth. so i say: i got a free-choosable-rare stuff
09/30/2018 06:35 AMPosted by Alister
I have open 100 boxes in this event, and only got a few skins, in total, not just of the event. Increase the drop from the normal boxes to rare drop, the rare boxes to epic and the epic boxes to legendary. Takes so long to get an epic loot boxes and you get a lot of garbage, maybe one or two epics, but thats rare, and the legendarys even more rare.

Just take the shards you got from those boxes and craft the skins you want.

The boxes are random. Even if they raised the odds of getting rarer items, it wouldn't make it more likely that what you open is what you want.

Also, don't buy boxes.
RNG bud...

every lootbox has crap droprate...
09/30/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Bukkit
RNG bud...

every lootbox has crap droprate...
that´s what am saying, they should buff that.
09/30/2018 10:56 AMPosted by phaseshifter
09/30/2018 06:35 AMPosted by Alister

Just take the shards you got from those boxes and craft the skins you want.

The boxes are random. Even if they raised the odds of getting rarer items, it wouldn't make it more likely that what you open is what you want.

Also, don't buy boxes.
I do that, a lot of people does, but come on there are times when u get !@#$ from the loot boxes, and reroll and reroll and nothing, the droprate is garbage.
09/30/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Destion
... that u got a few things, doesn´t change the fack that the ,oot boxes drop is very low, in compare to overwatch drop, u have to open 20 or 30 boxes to get a legendary.

Sorry dude, but when i was palying with overwatch at the free weekends i got one legendary cloth. I was lvl 7-8.. wich one have 2 shotgun. I got one cloth to him.

My advice to you:You should reroll the lootboxes.
I do that
when i have 4 white thing. That's instant reroll.
If i have one blue stuff i watch it what is it.
If i don't have it then it's fine. i keep it (dosen't matter if rare or normal the
lootbox)
If i have it and i don't get anything else just white stuff, i reroll. it.
if i have one purple stuff, then it's instatly fine, because
if i have it alredy, then i get 100 coin something, and that's the price a rare
cloth. so i say: i got a free-choosable-rare stuff
I know I have to do that, but still, ACTIVISION-BLIZZARD, is a greedy copr, that nerfed the loot boxes drop, so you have to buy the gems and everything, and they put there stupid high prices for one skin, three colors, at the same price that cost you get a new game, or close.
Don't need change, drop rate down make item in game more rare, it's fine.
I think it would be nice if every loot box guaranteed that you got some shards. They don't even have to give all that many, even 5 or 10 per box would be nice. That way, we would have a better idea of how long it would take to save up to buy something, so we could save up. Duplicates and shard grants are just too random, and getting the actual item you want from a box is a gamble.
What they should/shouldn't do is stop adding so much unwanted garbage into the loot pool, such as sprays and avatars. Also, where are the banners?
Loot boxes give you stuff for free. Don't complain.
If they increased the drop rates, they most likely would hide more stuff behind real money, so no thanks.
I kinda feel bad for you because buying 100 loot boxes to get the few good things they might have is their goal. This is why they add in trash like sprays, voice lines, portraits etc. so that people have to buy 100+ loot boxes to try to get the few skins and mounts they actually want.
The skins only cost 600 shards.
09/30/2018 01:28 PMPosted by KYX
Loot boxes give you stuff for free. Don't complain.
If they increased the drop rates, they most likely would hide more stuff behind real money, so no thanks.

Also this. I have been playing this game for less than two years and I already have most heroes and a lot of skins. I have never paid a dime. Just by playing. I don't think I can honestly ask for more. Compared with other games, HotS is really generous and I'm not even kidding.

Why do you think the loot box drops are so low? Instead of demanding things why don't you use that brain thing people don't use anymore and come to an obvious conclusion to why they have a low drop rate.