Ive been attacked by 4 people (premade) in game, what to do?

General Discussion
I have the replay of a brawl game where i got mocked by 4 premades. I said not a single word literally. (My chat is disabled because saying a word in this game is auto ban, so i watched replay to see what they told about me)

They spread infinite Kael living bomb intentionally (also throw the game for fun) and made jokes about as if i was spreading them. They spreaded living bombs (lvl20) until everyone died, they even chased me to get living bomb from me so they can spread it more. They also constantly cursed me in chat.

I didnt feed, ive had probably twice the stats everyone else had if not more.

Im quite sure they also reported me. What do i do to get them permanently suspended? Or i will be the victim again?
Blizzard confirmed that reports for abusive chats don't count if you didn't say a word or if you got chat off.

Report them. I feel like they do that often, so they will be suspended soon.
Use the ingame report function.

If you feel like you've been wrongfully suspended, contact Blizzard support.
When a GM goes through the reports and finds no reason for the suspension, youre going to be unbanned.
In that case the ones who wrongfully reported you might receive a ban.

If you are not suspended, dont bother.
09/30/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Draco
Blizzard confirmed that reports for abusive chats don't count if you didn't say a word or if you got chat off.

ohh now i get it, so thats why almost nobody talk in hots.i understand why they made the report system that way. but its literally make's the comunication in game so much worse.
Since ive not said a word (my chat is disabled through options) i wont be banned for abusive chat (probably) but (then i watched replay to see what they said about me) im afraid i will be banned for other reports.

My issue is, i want them to be punished. They dont deserve to exist in this game, and im way too sure that they will get away with it. I have a replay literally here...
They might get away with it, if they started to behave after this match.

Just dont bother. Report and move on.
You could potentially contact Blizzard support when it comes to severity of extensive Real-life-threats, etc. but for everything else it's the ingame report-system.
Just report them back.

I always report at least 2 people for every loss because people probably reported me first.

Report the person who talked the most because telling others how to play (even if it's objectively the right thing to do) is "patronizing" and therefore constitutes 'abusive chat'.

Report the person who died the most because Blizzard doesn't check reports anyway and that person probably needs to learn how to die less anyway.
Yeah, obviously don't listen to this pessimistic guy abusing the report-function,
because abusing it results in account-suspensions.
09/30/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Wraithdagger
Just report them back.

I always report at least 2 people for every loss because people probably reported me first.

Report the person who talked the most because telling others how to play (even if it's objectively the right thing to do) is "patronizing" and therefore constitutes 'abusive chat'.

Report the person who died the most because Blizzard doesn't check reports anyway and that person probably needs to learn how to die less anyway.

report the person who talks most omg:D:D:D this is why there is no comunication in hots. u are a giant morron:D feel free 2 flame back:D
09/30/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Roflknife
When a GM goes through the reports and finds no reason for the suspension, youre going to be unbanned.

somehow i doubt that will ever happen.

09/30/2018 08:31 AMPosted by Conlan
Im quite sure they also reported me. What do i do to get them permanently suspended? Or i will be the victim again?

all you can do is report each of them while you are in game. additionally, if you forgot to report them you can open a support ticket and attach the stormreplay file. then explain the situation in the ticket. the support agent will look into for you.
09/30/2018 08:42 AMPosted by Conlan
Since ive not said a word (my chat is disabled through options) i wont be banned for abusive chat (probably) but (then i watched replay to see what they said about me) im afraid i will be banned for other reports.

My issue is, i want them to be punished. They dont deserve to exist in this game, and im way too sure that they will get away with it. I have a replay literally here...

My chat is disabled through options.. sad
Even if you disable the chat, you still can get banned for AFK/non-participation, so disabling chat helps only until everyone finds out about it
I have the replay of a brawl game where i got mocked by 4 premades. I said not a single word literally. (My chat is disabled because saying a word in this game is auto ban, so i watched replay to see what they told about me)

They spread infinite Kael living bomb intentionally (also throw the game for fun) and made jokes about as if i was spreading them. They spreaded living bombs (lvl20) until everyone died, they even chased me to get living bomb from me so they can spread it more. They also constantly cursed me in chat.

I didnt feed, ive had probably twice the stats everyone else had if not more.

You'll probably get suspended anyway, because Blizzard's reporting system sucks. Four people reporting you will get your account suspended or silenced. It's a garbage system made by lazy devs.
09/30/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Danishwiking
09/30/2018 08:42 AMPosted by Conlan

My chat is disabled through options.. sad

Why sad? Should i enable chat so i would be even more frustrated and fight back? So i get a guranteed ban for myself? Which literally happens to everyone nowadays.
OP, Never ever talk in anyway when you're grouped with a team of four. It's just not wise, you can only give a single report on each of them, they can spite report you which counts as four.

That can't be right. Because they also confirmed that pings will/can count as abusive text chat.

Permanently suspended.. you mean banned.

You are the reason online gaming sucks now-a-days.
Grow tf up, its an online game.
09/30/2018 07:27 PMPosted by phaseshifter

That can't be right. Because they also confirmed that pings will/can count as abusive text chat.
Where? Never heard of that. But anyway just don't spam ping
09/30/2018 07:30 PMPosted by NoMoneyGill

Permanently suspended.. you mean banned.

You are the reason online gaming sucks now-a-days.
Grow tf up, its an online game.
Where is your signature, son
Report and move on. If they're abhorrent enough the reports will accumulate and the system will do the work of banning them. Seeking anything further is just you being childishly vindictive over something that should have stopped mattering the moment the game was over.