How has there been no change to kerrigan yet?

General Discussion
She's literally god tier right now. Full shields instantly every time ravange is up. Instant stun with ultralisk.

The only change that needs to be made is to the level 1 talent, and make a delay on the ultralisk stun.
10/01/2018 01:12 AMPosted by ScrogDog
She's literally god tier right now. Full shields instantly every time ravange is up. Instant stun with ultralisk.

The only change that needs to be made is to the level 1 talent, and make a delay on the ultralisk stun.

true, she is too op right now and that is why she is being banned all the time!
It's not like she's being live for two months or anything. Be patient, man.
It's only been a week, give her some time to shine.
Next balance patch should be next week I think, keeping to the standard 2-week schedule.
Zarya release is my guess: they buffed her hard the next day after release and it gave them trouble over weeks. That probably told them that acting fast on nerfs/buffs is not the best idea overall.
Is she though? I've had no problems with her so far and I'm not seeing her get banned very often either in HL. Top bans are still kt Azmo and raynor from what I'm seeing. Also she doesn't get "full shields" from one ravage.

Tell you what. Use her in three ranked games and show us what you're talking about by posting the replays.