Honest Feedback On Team League (as solo)

General Discussion
For years I've criticized Blizzard for polishing this game (and others) into something bland. I'll admit, I did put my foot there... such as mentioning restrictions in talent diversity, power creep in game controls, and even homogenizing battlegrounds. Whether it's batting heroes to remove them from the meta, nerfing them into dust and pick them up sometime in the future, or even copy/pasting battlegrounds to ruin the essential core of the map's initial set-up and purpose, I was there to make a stand. Whenever there is eminent threat to creativity and being open-minded - for players or game - I am present.

In regards to Team League, I was surprised as to how the paradigm had shifted. Putting an "I" in "Team" is what I can expect coming from you developers. You really put the whole "defy" meaning back into the game and I am proud of you for doing that.

Developer Comment: Heroes of the Storm is primarily a team-based experience and, with this change, we’re hoping to make it easier to have that experience without putting restrictions on party size. In our current system, competitive solo players do not have many opportunities to find groups of players to play with in a ranked queue. To give these players more options for their competitive experience, we have removed all party size queue restrictions from Team League. Our hope is that this leads to a more robust Team League experience and that solo players find more regular groups to play with.

Surprising, fun, unique, giving individual players an option to play with duo/trio/quads, and most importantly, another way to take a new perspective in this game. Throughout my experience this season, I am no stranger when it comes to soloing hard (but not hardcore, I am old). Seeing these small team(s) and other solo players trusting one another, it really came into my consciousness that there is still hope for this game and society as a whole to something prosperous. I've battled team/solos of gold, platinum, diamond, and masters, end result was zero toxicity, few comments on misplays, and immediately got into or back to the action. Every encounter was spot on when correlating to self-skill output performance. There were rough patches here and there and the team knew how to address and fix them before it's too late. Overall, it was just raw performance in general that triumph over the meta. Even though my PvP retirement is coming up next month, it is sad for me to see a game such as this is reverting into something better for the future ahead. I know roads are always zigzag, whether it's good or bad or even both but this time around I will say you did this fantastic on this implementation so job well done. I really hope you all take this honest feedback into your heart & mind because it had certainly changed my perception of this game.

https://imgur.com/a/sFuDhgi

https://imgur.com/zuVuAR0

My cringey highlight of this summary: https://youtu.be/idFuGc1pq_M?t=1m10s