Couple Lunara QOL suggestions

General Discussion
1. Show remaining wisp duration somewhere. Currently the only place to see it is on the wisp itself, which might be too far away to quickly check.

2. Show attack range during Splintered Spear. It's pretty important to know what you will hit with it, and a dashed line range indicator like some other heroes get would be pretty handy.
solid quality of life, wisp duration could show up how hanzo's auto attack cooldown shows
FRESH VENISON
Wisp duration is = with it's base line cd. If it expires you can recast it. If it dies it shows how much time is left on it's cd. But i use to check the game timer when i use the wisp and i know i have to ad +45 sec to it and i know when the wisp will expire :)

Splintered spear usually has the max range = to the view range of the character but the targets are very random as i experienced it.
Wisp duration is = with it's base line cd. If it expires you can recast it. If it dies it shows how much time is left on it's cd. But i use to check the game timer when i use the wisp and i know i have to ad +45 sec to it and i know when the wisp will expire :)

It is, but you get a useless arrow icon instead of cooldown while it's alive. Often I have it parked in a bush, but need to decide if I should move it to a different bush or wait for it to expire and cast a new one (since it takes several seconds to "activate" with level 1 talent).

Splintered spear usually has the max range = to the view range of the character but the targets are very random as i experienced it.

I think it prefers heroes, but I'm not sure since I can't see the range it's supposed to search for targets in. If by view range you mean the fog reveal range, that's not very helpful if you have vision over the area already :|
Also the new Poison icon is a bit weird. Often times I cannot decide if the enemy Hero has 3 stacks of poison or only 2. The icon is just too small.
3. Make "You can't run from nature" one of her voicelines, for when you kill offscreen 'escaped' targets with poison.