[Rework Suggestion] Anub Beetles

Hero and Skin Suggestions
the passive beetlespawn is... boring. It doesn't present interesting choices -- especially with Anub being such a mana-starved hero even when I've intentionally sat back from the frontlines for other reason when I thought to myself "I should probably be spawn beetles just to get value" I was immediately out of mana from wasting my team's CC on air.

Soo, a rework.

make the talent an activateable, that makes the next basic ability free and spawns 3 beetles upon use who deal bonus damage to CC'd enemies (and prioritizes them).
That way instead of just passively spewing minions out of yourself and nobody ever noticing or caring, it's a thing that you choose to do with intention. There would be builds that support it, builds that neglect it, and teamcomps that synergise with it
and, because they'd do bonus damage against CC'd enemies, if the Anub team rolls an ETC it'd make having somebody to waveclear the bugs before ETC dives a viable counterplay
or just make each beetle passively give anub 10% spell armor each so that bugbuilds are passive anti-mage tanking builds, making the best way to blow him as a mage to be having good waveclear
09/27/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Deshara
or just make each beetle passively give anub 10% spell armor each so that bugbuilds are passive anti-mage tanking builds, making the best way to blow him as a mage to be having good waveclear

Sometimes i think, Blizzard needs People like you, sitting there and telling them what to do. (in a positive way)
I don't know, I like the beetles. They are just there, and while you don't notice them, they are doing their job. And they are not bad at it. All those duels when the enemy don't expect Anub to actually do sustained damaged but when they notice they are surrounded by them. Or when they save you from being shot by a tower or a fort.