Ban system still flawed

General Discussion
Why i must play with report players next and next game?
Ok if report button is only for nothing and reported player can play without restrictions... PLS do this little easy rules: DONT ASIGN MY WITH REPORT PLAYER NEXT GAME!
it's complicated?
------------------------------------------

Title edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct
09/28/2018 05:41 AMPosted by R1k0
Because its !@#$tard. Lazy, blind n dumb %^-*tard.

most accurate post I have read in a while.

+50
09/28/2018 03:15 AMPosted by Front242
it's complicated?
Yes it is complicated because implementing such a system would open the report feature up to players abusing it to rig matches. People will report others just to not be matched with them in an attempt to control who they are matched with to skew their win rates.

If there is someone you do not want to play with again I recommend queueing for another mode or witing 5 minutes after the match ends before queuing into the same mode. Chances are he will be in another match alreay so it would not be possible to match with him.
They had such a feature for Overwatch, but they found that a large portion of people used it to try to rig games and almost broke the MM system. They have since changed it.
09/28/2018 06:12 AMPosted by DrSuperGood
it's complicated?
Yes it is complicated because implementing such a system would open the report feature up to players abusing it to rig matches. People will report others just to not be matched with them in an attempt to control who they are matched with to skew their win rates.

If there is someone you do not want to play with again I recommend queueing for another mode or witing 5 minutes after the match ends before queuing into the same mode. Chances are he will be in another match alreay so it would not be possible to match with him.

Banning idiots is rigging matches ? how about not putting them in your mmr in the first place ?
09/28/2018 06:17 AMPosted by pootispenser
Banning idiots is rigging matches ? how about not putting them in your mmr in the first place ?

Sit down. Take a deep breath. And read what you just wrote.

If you're in the right MMR like you imply, then maybe those people are in the right place too.... which says what now?
People will report others just to not be matched with them in an attempt to control who they are matched with to skew their win rates.
You talk as though people don't already do that.
Why i must play with report players next and next game?
Ok if report button is only for nothing and reported player can play without restrictions... PLS do this little easy rules: DONT ASIGN MY WITH REPORT PLAYER NEXT GAME!
it's complicated?
------------------------------------------

The report system is flawed, but not for the reason you outline. It's flawed because it bans people for being upset with losing.

In your scenario, let me put it to you this way:

Let's say I report every single player who I feel under-performed in any of my HL games. Now if they can never be paired with me again, then I have effectively just guaranteed myself stronger teammates for the rest of my life because I have reported someone who I felt was weak at the game.

What happens when I report 50 or 100 people over the course of several months. That's 50-100 people who can no longer be queued into my team. What if those 50-100 people ALSO report 50-100 people in the same time period. Do you have any idea how impossible it would be for the game to find 5 players who have never reported the other 5 players ever, all at the same rank, and also find 5 players with the same requirements on the other team. YIKES.

I wouldn't want 2 hour HL queues.
09/28/2018 10:22 AMPosted by Vanaheim
People will report others just to not be matched with them in an attempt to control who they are matched with to skew their win rates.
You talk as though people don't already do that.

No one would ever be so petty as to try and get some silenced, suspended or banned for something they didn't do just because they didn't like them, to suggest otherwise implies that the report system is abusable, which we ALL know is not possible. /s
lol
[quote]
That's 50-100 people who can no longer be queued into my team. What if those 50-100 people ALSO report 50-100 people in the same time period. Do you have any idea how impossible it would be for the game to find 5 players who have never reported the other 5 players ever, all at the same rank, and also find 5 players with the same requirements on the other team. YIKES.

I wouldn't want 2 hour HL queues.

NOPE NOPE NOPE ban isnt pernament easy solution ban for 1-7 day... but yes may need to split the game into more regions for more wait times...

and sure better wait 2 hour in queuas that play with AFK troll !!! (and it is fine if any too much reported to much wait :D )
OK today story:
I play ranked and my team have easy win some spot that in ENEMY team is afk HANZO and ruin enemy team game, my team win but not happy wit this easy win say report all thin HANZO troll ok my team reported i sure that enemy team reported HANZO too....

NEXT game i assigned with SAME HANZO... And HANZO troll same "AFK" 0 hero dmg troling game....

FIX THIS !!!
Work on your English man, it's bad to the point of IMPOSSIBLE to make sense of. Now that combined with your extremely low mmr makes me believe you are very young ...
Please post using your mother tongue or even try using google translate.