1 player is sabotaging every game in team league

General Discussion
i've played 3 games of team league so far today.
the first 2 a person named "player" chose to play Abathur in both games.
abathur didn't fit into our team composition at all.
this person made very little effort and we lost both games easily.
game #3, player was on the opposing team.
the map was alterac pass and player chose to play leoric.
leoric ended up next to one of our forts and stayed in that exact spot the entire game.
leoric died 19 times and we won easily.
would you please investigate and take the necessary action so that people who care about doing well in team league don't have to lose 50 - 200 games all because one person has serious issues.
Sounds like allowing single players to queue for TL was a terrible idea. Between the single players and the trolls that group as 4 and troll the remaining player sounds awful to be in TL right now.
Can you switch to HL ? or you want rollback TL and waiting match forever ?
Maybe add same requirement of HL, need good amount of lvl 5 heroes.
You do realize blizzard only cares about catering to babies? They only care about verbal abuse and hurting peoples feelings. They don't give a flying **** if someone intentionally throws a game, ruins the draft, or afks.
The problem is that Blizzard's reporting system is laughable.
Te trolls win everytime. Do you think a troll cares that he received a ban? No he doesnt. The people who enjoy the game are getting screwed.
Yea I reported "player" for afk. He did not ban anyone and took LV after I took aba, then he went afk for rest of game after dying once. Hoping he gets banned.
09/30/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Way2Cool4You
i've played 3 games of team league so far today.
the first 2 a person named "player" chose to play Abathur in both games.
abathur didn't fit into our team composition at all.
this person made very little effort and we lost both games easily.
game #3, player was on the opposing team.
the map was alterac pass and player chose to play leoric.
leoric ended up next to one of our forts and stayed in that exact spot the entire game.
leoric died 19 times and we won easily.
would you please investigate and take the necessary action so that people who care about doing well in team league don't have to lose 50 - 200 games all because one person has serious issues.

Going to explain this so you can understand this clearly. There are smurfs that intentionally lose in teamleague to lower their mmr so they can boost their friends into master/gm. This is a thing. It's really not that hard to understand.
09/30/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Arms32312

Going to explain this so you can understand this clearly. There are smurfs that intentionally lose in teamleague to lower their mmr so they can boost their friends into master/gm. This is a thing. It's really not that hard to understand.

So... TL is even more of a joke than it was before this 'fix'?? But it was supposed to be the panacea for all that ails HotS, at least according to the players of limited intellect.
09/30/2018 04:36 PMPosted by monDAy
09/30/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Arms32312

So... TL is even more of a joke than it was before this 'fix'?? But it was supposed to be the panacea for all that ails HotS, at least according to the players of limited intellect.

This has been going on for as long as I can remember. It's simply easy to abuse.
09/30/2018 04:36 PMPosted by monDAy

You still want to actually be with a team of people you know to do TL. The way it was intended.
I know player. He is a ok guys.
Any time you queue without a full party of 5 friends playing the game together you are just begging to get trolled.

If it doesn't happen instantly, it will happen after 2, 3 or 4 gmes. It's just a matter of time.

Queue as a full premade or don't play at all to completely avoid trolls at all times. Reporting them does nothing. The only way to avoid them is not letting the matchmaker put them on your team in the first place.
@OP I think I know the player you're talking about, he's just one of few true offender that Blizzard will not stop.

https://imgur.com/a/iTMd721
https://imgur.com/a/XZOIZOS
https://imgur.com/a/93QqUjQ
https://imgur.com/a/q8CxIeP

The above screen-caps are just this players latest Masters account he bought with the intention to sink it to Bronze 5. In six days he has run the account all the way from Masters to Gold. I know this person has at least eight accounts he ran from Masters to Bronze 5. All these accounts are still active and have not been banned.

Blizzard has a sticky saying they ban people weekly for AFK/Intentionally dying, yet somehow they have missed this person? He's been doing this since alpha. If they aren't banning him, just who are they banning on a weekly basis?

My advice to you OP is not to get your hopes up about Blizzard doing anything about the player you mentioned. It seems if people are dedicated trolls, Blizzard can't or won't catch them.
I've run into "Player" numerous times, it's amazing how many people know the guy. Blizz won't stop him, he's not saying mean things all he's doing is ruining everyone's fun, that's fine.

If he ever says a bad word though, you can bet Blizz will come down on him like Thor's !@#$ing hammer.
Player is a a default name you get when you make an account with a name that shouldn't be allowed but was able to pass the filter. Like racist or sexual things that use different letters and stuff so that the name is obviously reffering to something that shouldn't be allowed. People report for innapropiate name and you get the Player name. Before it was Bnetplayer.

A lot of people that made accounts to do stuff use those kind of names, it's not the same person. It's a lot of players that act that way. It's like a stereotype that has always existed in online gaming.
09/30/2018 09:37 PMPosted by Atum
Blizzard has a sticky saying they ban people weekly for AFK/Intentionally dying, yet somehow they have missed this person? He's been doing this since alpha. If they aren't banning him, just who are they banning on a weekly basis?

They NEVER cared about this... cause said player "might be having a bad day." and they want to treat all their feeder noob/bad players with kid gloves so dying over and over... whether intentional or not is pretty much fully tolerated.

This master player you are referring to fully knows this.
10/01/2018 12:34 AMPosted by Winter
They NEVER cared about this... cause said player "might be having a bad day." and they want to treat all their feeder noob/bad players with kid gloves so dying over and over... whether intentional or not is pretty much fully tolerated.

This master player you are referring to fully knows this.

Yeah, I'm aware of the double speak of Blizzard. But this isn't a Master player, he just buys retired Master accounts for cash so he can troll higher ranked players.

He started this last season, before then he used to rely on our small ANZ servers to match him with Masters and Grandmasters in rainbow games. He always said "trolling GM and Masters is the sweetest", so I gather that's why he paid for these accounts to sink to Bronze 5.

Still the question is valid, how can Blizzard not automatically detect multiple Master accounts falling to Bronze 5 with zero rank points in a six day span?