General Discussion

Feb 20, 2018 ♡ One Final Positivity Thread ♡ Thank you to the tanks who protect your team. Thank you to the DPS who do their job and keep up the pressure. Thank you to the healers who keep everyone alive. Thank YOU for being apart of the community. See you on the other side! ♡Rythix15 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 In another parallel universe This was heavenly totally disliked.......And was about Favorite Smoothies.?Jesterskull2 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Less skins, more game changes. Before the forums die, one last opinion from me. I wish they would come out with balance changes, new hero's and whatever else more then they do with skins. I like skins don't get me wrong but they are just something to look at, i'd rather blizzard put more energy into game changes to keep things less stale for months on end. :) kablamoblongata0 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Moira orb should bounce off sheilds What do you guys think?Frostysun148 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 So a lot of people hate Riot Games Not here in particular but in general, I hated them as well, but my god after playing Overwatch and seeing them lie and revert to scummy cashgrab tactics in a matter of two months, silencing people speaking out about pro players blatantly cheating, the horrible game balance (Map and heroes), the crippling lack of content for dollar. I've really gotten a newfound or perhaps refound respect for Riot games after playing Overwatch for a couple months, sure they do some stupid sht over the years but they were for the most part, honest, they sell you a $30 (AUD) ultimate skin, sure it's expensive but they don't try to deceive you and it is a hell of a skin, and after seeing this games balance it makes release Xin Zhao look balanced.WilliGoat139 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Two characters that make Overwatch not much fun 1. The worst is junkrat. kill people in under a second from behind cover. 2. DVA ult. Yes, most chars can evade it; bastion often can't. I'm almost level 400, and can't remember a single game without an enemy dva. Probably over 100 I've made a point to check, there has been one.Petoften68 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 My most played heroes I used to be Symm main, I get where all my hours came from and I remeber many of my games. But, my second played hero is Junk Rat?! I really don't remember playing him at all but on Random Heroes! and maybe about 2h on FFA. Do you have any hours on a hero that you don't remember playing?BlueMonkey0 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Lucio Should Boop Moira Orbs Lucio should be able to boop Moira Orbs to change their trajectory. He doesn't have to boop them off into oblivion, but change their immediate location enough to protect teammates and himself. It would be a moderate buff in this world of Lucio nerfs. smile, happy face, thumbs up, thumbs up, 100CrazyMage29 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Nerf Junkrat Tire by Buffing Mccree/76 Ult How about Mccree and Soldier 76 can lock on and destroy tire with their ults? It could be a pretty reasonable counter to the rip tire and how strong it is in pro play. Overwatch is a game about countering after all.halpal7 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 "I deserve to be in Masters" A quote, from a friend of mine who I honestly hate playing comp with. He plays pretty religiously at night, in this season alone he has 80+ hours on zenyatta, close to 150+ total for this season. Whenever I look at my friend leaderboard, he averages 2900s, season high was around 3100. The reason he thinks he deserves to be master is that he is simply stuck in that pit of people around 3000sr. There are many people who think they deserve to be way higher than they are, but I brought this guy up, because he is the definition of it. In reality, I do see him belonging around high plat/low diamond, expecially with his win/loss ratio being around 50% and he played nearly 700 games of it and has been averaging the same rank, all season long.Dragonfang73 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Just remove Moira's soft-lock/auto-lock Then there would be definitive proof that any Genji/Tracer dueling her and lose are bad rather than Moira being the one who is overtuned or OP. Moira most likely doesn't need any changes other than that (and addressing visual clutter, but that's another topic outside of balance).Popcron69 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 How do you stop speedboosted Road with flag? Is there even a way?HanzoMaker17 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Many Hate Barriers You’re forced to sit either in front or behind them and pew pew, hopefully more than the enemy team in order to break their barrier. Many heroes are proficient in breaking barriers, like Junkrat or Roadhog, with the only realistic way to keep them up is Defense Matrix and downtime. Now what if Symmetra could repair those barriers? It wouldn’t be healing, as it’s not used on your teammates themselves, simply Rein, Orisa, and Winston barriers. Each time one of Symmetras full orbs passes through a teammates barrier, it has 125 health replenished. She already works well in a barrier heavy comp, but shield gen doesn't help tanks that much. This would give Symmetra an alternative utility to supporting her team. Just a thought. It would definitely need to be tested and adjusted as 125 shield health every few seconds doesn’t actually sound that impactful considering the nature, charge time, and travel speed of Syms orbs. Also, while Symmetra has a shield generator active and people are in its radius, shield health gains a 1 second delay before recharging as opposed to 3 seconds, giving her more synergy with Zenyatta and Zarya.SnareToxic5 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Devs, Sym needs to give "more" Substain (Seriously) Every healer provides that little Sustain, so the team can survive the next wave. Sym can't provide that by herself. If Dev's don't want her to heal.... OK then. But She needs to replace the lost Health with Something (like Shields), during the natural game. (Aka not with her ult(s).) Else other heroes are currently more of a Support then she is. (Who arn't supports like Torb, Zarya, 76, and Sombra)Jesterskull10 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 What do you think of me, CowsGoMoo? I've seen like, two of these things and now I made a post for it. Leave rude or positive comments here and I'll read and respond when I can! Ciao~CowsGoMoo20 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Three things I expect to see by the End of Tomarrow 1. News Article hinting to new hero. 2. Sym and Torb Ptr Changes or 3. The entire forum missingJesterskull7 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Hanzo healing ability maybe? I see a lot of talk about a hanzo rework. I enjoy playing hanzo as he is. My profile will tell you that. I never want him to change. Sadly i have no control over that. I do have an idea for a rework even though i don’t want it. People complain a lot about his scatter shot. I personally don’t use it too much but i can see where it would get annoying. My idea is replacing his scatter shot with a self healing ability. He carries around some sake so he could use that to recover some health quickly. A potential problem i can see with this are hanzo getting hit and running away for a few seconds and then coming back fully healed. He could be invincible if you play it right. To counter this i think it would be fair to limit the amount of uses the ability has per life to maybe something around 5 or 6 and make the cooldown 30 seconds. It would give him a little bit more durability without making him op. Im not really sure how much it would heal him for but im sure someone could figure that out. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas of your own, feel free to tell me.chemeck0 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Pajama Party Skins <3 (updated) I think Pajama Party Skins for all of the characters would be wicked and cute. I'd love to see what Reinhardt would look like in Pajamas hehe. Edit: So far we've gotten a ton of suggestions and I am liking a lot of them. It's time for blizzard to determine whether they are good or not. Thank you everyone for your suggestions and creativity! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Atrialuvwulf125 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 NERF JEFF He needs to be nerfed, he is too OP, he can nerf other charactersArchFaust5 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Is MOIRA balanced? ?Pharmacy43 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 PTR is badly neglected i mean there is so much hero who are leave into the dust and nothing is done for change this , why ? we have the ptr for test change thats not like they have to do perferct change because everything go to live , so why they dont try more things it is so hard to try some change why no such change have yet be try on the torb head or on the genji deflect.Plus, it is not as if the ideas were lacking there is so much idea on this forum why we have to wait so much time for mei when there was a mei threads with a lot of idea why not to have tried one of those ideas ? i think the ptr could have one better use for the game .eric73 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 6 more minutes till the new forums come? wild guessAkigoku22 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Idea: Ana nade jump One thing that bugs me and that I've heard others complain about is that Ana is a sniper who doesn't have access to most perches. My idea to fix was initially to give bio nade a knockback to only Ana so she could "nade jump" to some perches, but since her nade is just a glass jar that shatters on impact, I have a very similar idea that fits better. Ana's nade would give her a slight jump increase if she jumps on the grenades impact or very soon after. This would make more sense, like whatever biotic fluid is in her grenade gives her more strength in her legs for a very short period. This would allow her to reach perches that you can only reach through rocket jumps. It would increase her skill cap, because you would have to know when to save your nade for healing/damage or to get a better position, or perhaps all three in some rare situations.Stormbjörn14 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 The forums are oddly chill today Not nearly as many "nerf X hero" threads today. A lot more...well...chill threads today. Bizarre. Maybe we are all coming to terms with this forum's doom.BortyTheBort7 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Lucio needs a Bard Skin If there was ever a bard in an FPS, this is him.Ductvader4 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 mei i ask a question Hey guys so I’ve been putting in a bit of time into mei now and played my first 10 games on her in comp (both attack and defense). I was just wondering where she fits in interms of what Potential I’m giving up when playing mei. Basically What role would mei be best at replacing (is it better to pick her if we only have 1 tank or 1support or 1 offense)?Lovegood0 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 [150+ Likes!] Nerf All the Supports. #EndDPSSupportMeta Every support in this game is far too strong at what they do. They're able to reverse high-skill damage and deny the highest skill ultimates in the game by just pressing a single button. This is far too unfair for a personal skill-based FPS like Overwatch. This needs to be changed. Here're the reasons why all the supports need a nerf: 1. Healing is OP When I finally land my first shuriken 3 minutes into the match, it shouldn't be able to be reversed by a no-aim healer. That ruins the fun of having great accuracy and reflexes. When my grenades deal some high-skill, perfectly aimed damage to someone I couldn't see, they shouldn't be able to gain that health back. That doesn't make any sense, and is extremely overpowered. When I land a perfect hit on an enemy with my 10th shot that took great aim and patience, it shouldn't be able to be reversed by a low-skill brainless healer that just holds left click or pressed one button. Even Ana, who has to "aim" gets help with larger hitboxes on allies. This is extremely biased towards support players and makes my life as a DPS much harder. When I spam all of my shots into the enemy Roadhog and hit him 20% of the time, he never dies because he's getting pocket healed! How am I supposed to kill an AFK Roadhog that's getting pocketed by a Mercy? Healing shouldn't beat damage, especially not in an FPS! They need nerfs! My proposal is to drastically reduce the effectiveness of healing by 99%. This would make it far easier for me to reach Top 500 without having the enemy with a solo healing Mercy deny all of my epic kills by holding left click. This will teach those support mains to git gud and play some actual skill-based heroes like Junkrat! 2. They Shouldn't Deal Damage The support DPS meta needs to end! Look at Moira, for example. And Zenyatta. And even Ana! She isn't a real sniper! They shouldn't be able to get gold eliminations and damage on a team of 5 pro DPS mains! Their only focus should be on healing, not on stealing all of the kills with their low skill damage abilities. Moira and Symmetra don't even need to aim! And they both have abilities that don't aim! They can kill me in 6 seconds before I can land my first shot, so they need to have their damage removed. They aren't DPS, they shouldn't get kills. The worst part is when I use my extremely hard to use mobility abilities to flank the enemy team, and then when I try to kill the supports, they kill me! How is this fair? I'm supposed to be Grandmaster, but a bronze Mercy can kill me with her pistol! How is this fair!? They're all far too overpowered and deserve heavy nerfs. No support should be able to out damage a DPS pro like myself. Take away all their damage abilities and weapons. They should only be able to heal, and shouldn't be able to defend themselves when I go to kill them. 3. They Deny My POTG When there's 1 minute left in the match and I finally get my first ultimate, there should be no way for a no-skill support player to prevent me from getting a teamkill. When my super hard to use RIP-Tire goes to get a teamkill, and stupid AFK Lucio shouldn't be able to press Q and prevent me from getting my POTG. When I use Dragonblade, the Zenyatta shouldn't be able to deny me the team kill that I deserve just by pressing Q, when I have to move and aim and swing my sword to deal damage! Their ultimates are far too strong, and should be reworked. Lucio should just give everyone +1% speed for 2s, Zenyatta should be killable and heal for only 10 HP/s, and Mercy shouldn't be able to fly. This would make my high skill ultimates be able to get far more kills and help me carry my team to Top 500. Please consider these changes, Blizzard. Supports are far too strong in this game, and all of them need to be nerfed into the ground. My damage should go uncontetsed, as it takes far more skill to use than pressing one button as a support. Thanks for ruining my FPS by adding these no skill heroes into the game that make it so hard to kill stuff. TL;DR: Stop asking for nerfs to supports. They're allowed to do their job, and they're allowed to defend themselves. Keep nerfing them, and you won't have any on your team anymore.Rythix66 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Leaver Penalty Duration So I usually play quick play just to practice, but lots of times I have to leave games for various reasons. It's gotten to the point where I receive 75% less XP, and will receive a penalty if I leave 2 more matches. So I'd like to ask, how long til that resets?LampPost0 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Voice line call outs needed. - I need a Frontline (Since a lot of games dont bother even getting a single one.) - I am out of healing (for Moira) - I am under attack! (For backliners) - HELP! (Backliners) -My Shield status (Reinhardt) - I need more healing! (Genji) What would you like to see added?Elminster8 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 That moment when... You come to the forums and see a flood of "nerf Moira because she does well against my precious bb's Tracer and genguu". lol~Kartöffel3 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 I'm not playing tanks and bad on dps So when both support slots are taken i'm completely lost game is also lostHanzoMaker20 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Hero 27? So personally I think the new character is going to be Athena. What do you guys think? If you search up "overwatch characters with Athena" on google you can find an image of her and she's basically an omnic. I think it's perfectly viable for her to be the new character but lemme know what you guys think :)KrisUniwolf2 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Rework some abilities for Deathmatch. There's a decent number of abilities in this game that have literally zero use in deathmatch, it'd be amazing if they could be reworked to have some kind of use. Lucio got a unique ultimate for Lucioball, an arcade gamemode, so there's no reason not to give these heroes some slight function tweaks for DM- Ana: Nano Boost: Quite easy to fix, allow her to nanoboost herself. Mercy: Resurrect: Replace with a new ability Guardian Angel: Allow her to fling herself at enemies Zenyatta Harmony Orb: I'm not even sure this needs a change, it'd be nice if Zenyatta could apply it to himself, but this would probably make him broken in the mode, this could be left as-is. Zarya: Projected Barrier: Replace with a second charge of Particle Barrier but give it a cooldown of 5 seconds inbetween uses.Luca0 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 CTF hostage scenarios. Why is this even a thing? Lets nerf Lucio cause he can wallride with the flag but lets have video game terrorists hold you hostage, That's totally fine right?Warthog25549 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 New game mode: Two team deathmatch Can we please get a game mode where there are 16 peeps all together and 8 teams. Each team has two people and all teams are against each other, pls.Ninja1 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Competitive Community is Garbage I've played three games today: Game #1 - Temple of Anubis On attack, legitimately the other five people DPS locked (Soldier, Genji, Hanzo, Pharah, Junkrat) so I was left either choosing to tank or heal. I picked Lucio to try to keep everyone healed the best I can, and was continually berated for not healing good enough, so I get on mic and say "hey, we've got five DPS with low health pools, no tanks to absorb damage, and one healer, I'm not sure what you want" and then I was "reported" for throwing for not healing good enough or whatever. We didn't get a tick. Got railed the next round on defense. Game #2 - Junkertown Three of us in voice chat were trying to run that cheesey pirate ship strategy with Bastion/Orisa/Rein on the payload. Other three players ran Widow/Hanzo/Genji the entire game. Refused to switch. We had to alter our strategy and got absolutely drilled. Game #3 - Lijang Same deal as above. Nobody wanted to heal or tank. Had a Widow the entire game that maybe got one or two picks. Had a Mei trolling us with walls. Two quick and easy sweeps by the other team since we were pretty much playing 6v4. Don't understand why these nine year old kids think this is funny. They're screeching on the mic demanding to play Hanzo or Widow and defending themselves while doing so, even though they are awful and getting hard countered. Competitive isn't even fun on this game anymore, which is a shame. I wish Blizzard did a bit more in regards to the community, because reporting (at least on console) doesn't do a thing.Stark1 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Kicked of during a COMP game: And this happens: I was in a call with my bro on skype and the internet was not off. https://imgur.com/a/1DP4g I came back to the match already with a 50SR loss. PLEASE FIX THE SR LOSS People who quit deserve the SR loss, but if you go back and win the penalty should not exist. Pennalty should be applied after the game ends. Is it too hard to implement?andrezovisk0 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Dream skins for your main(s) I want a samus skin for pharah An Aang skin for Zenyatta equipped with Avatar State Transcendence and an Android 16 Skin for Zarya obviously the its unlikely these skins would happen but it's always fun to dream. What about you guys?AyeJonny91 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Doomfist Could use 300 Hp Anyone else thinking so?Frost10 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 I came up with a buff for Roadhog. Maybe Blizzard should give Roadhog -25% cooldown time when he missed wth his hook.Darknut15 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 PSA: I paid for the game.... so I"ll play what I want, when I want, in whichever mode I want. Seriously, it's not a hard concept to get. If you want a slave who will do whatever you want them to in a videogame, then pay for their game. Until then, you have zero right to tell people what to do with the product they paid for. Point. Blank. Period.Geoxyx222 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 XP gained from Deathwatch is too low? Konstas2 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Elo Hell is purely caused by smurfs Without smurfs elo hell would really be just a mind thing. And if you played every game with all 12 players on their main account, you would averagely climb if you deserved better rank. Season 2 was great example, everyone was at their rank they deserved mostly. It was the most accurate season by far, because smurfs used to be still rare back then. I had alt account back then and i climbed to 3800 (my average rank) pretty much insantly. Now its not longer like this. There are smurfs everywhere especcially on consoles. So if you play better then your rank with 55% of winrate lest say, you should climb right? No, just a bit of unluck of getting 4k SR smurf hiding behind 3k in enemy team instead of your team in few games and your real 55% winrate is smashed under 50%. You get my point. I was placed lowest ever this season, 3400, was playing between GMS/Top 500 since S1-S7. Started climbing in straight wins back, 100% winrate with Soldier, 6kd, 6 wins, you can see it in stats and these games were pretty much just stomp so i can get higher, where i used to be, 1st loss? Yes, you guessed it, my GM friend on lvl 40 alt 3500 against me and i lost that fight. I mean Elo hell isnt really elo hell, its more like elo time, if i played 100h this season i would be around 3800 rank, with that much time i would outcome the unlucky/lucky odds. If someone has 100+h on a season i still believe his rank is kinda accurate. Just my point is that not everyone have so much time and it takes too long to adjust SRs properly mainly due to smurfs. And with every season it takes more and more time to adjust ranks because of that. Maybe hard reset after s10 would be cool refreshment? There will be much less smurfs because main account would wan to get their rank back. But i guess there is nothing Blizz can do against it.Ares34 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 hanzo rework, 2 new abilities! [NEW!] According to the last interview that Jeff Kaplan had in regards of hanzo, he clearly stated that scatter arrow is a problem, but nerfing it will make hanzo completely useless at all times. He also mentioned that the team's reaction is usually negative towards picking hanzo such as "could you please switch off hanzo? we don't need him.". Another thing he said that usually there are almost never occassions where the team says: "oh, we need a hanzo to counter them" because mostly hanzo is an inconsistent character, and doesn't help the team in any given meta. i looked at the hunter class from World of Warcraft, and was influenced with 2 abilities that could be put in hanzo's kit that would make him more viable and fun in this meta. before i talk about the 2 new abilities, i'd like to state that hanzo might need a projectile speed increase so that he's more consistent with his shots. maybe a 15% projectile speed increase. ability 1: Explosive Shot "E" 12 seconds cooldown: (no more scatter arrow) Hanzo fires an explosive shot that deals 50 damage on impact, and knocks enemies back. this ability is a great way of making hanzo survive more, especially against dive comps when hanzo is controlling the higher grounds. if genji dashes up to him, or a winston leaps to him, he could just use his explosive shot on the ground to knock them off the higher grounds. ability 2: Freezing Arrow "right mouse button" 12 seconds cooldown: Hanzo fires a freezing shot, dealing 75 damage on impact, putting the receiving end in an ice block for 4 seconds with 125 health. the frozen target is unable to move during the duration of the freeze, and is immune to damage taken until the 4 seconds are over, or if the ice is broken by either teams. i believe that this ability would make him a more fun character, and suit him more in a "defense" role. he could be a great fit in countering dive meta's, especially when they dive the healers in the back line, hanzo could freeze them, and maybe even knock them off the map! please let me know what you think, i really hope i could get a response from the developers.bolderno86 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Keyboard and Mouse Support for Consoles Warning: Incoming Dislikes So as far as I know, using something like a Xim4 or any keyboard and mouse adapter is considered as cheating. What I want to know is why it's considered cheating when there are controllers like Scuf which is essentially a keyboard and mouse in a controller form factor. And how easy it is for Blizzard to enable or add keyboard and mouse controls to the game on console when Epic Games is doing it in Fortnite.Zanu2 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 I would like to discuss an issue with you guys I recently moved to my pc account in an attempt to climb from gold. My observations of my teammates are quite shocking.. Always out of position, overextended, flanking under under dangerous circumstances, avoid map objectives, unable to play more than one role. Put aside poor performance out of the topic. Now it isn't my intention to brag nor rant, I'm genuinely curious regarding one thing: How on earth did you climb out of gold? What were the methods? Please keep it constructive.FeelsGoodMan0 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Is anyone else concerned about Moira's pickrate/Winrate ? Not a "Nerf this" thread, but I do think it might be worth pointing out. Also, not a "DPS Main complaining about Moira" thread - this has nothing to do with her K/D ratio. And to be clear, I'm talking about THIS week only according to Overbuff. https://www.overbuff.com/heroes# Moira is the highest picked character across silver to GM, and her Winrate goes up the higher up the ranks you go. Seriously, she's got a 55% Winrate in GM, despite over 10% pickrate. In Masters, she's got a Winrate a bit lower then Diamond - 53.32 compared to 53.66 - but she's also got a significantly higher pickrate, at 11.55 to 10.75 in Diamond. So not only is her pickrate nearing what Mercy's was during her hayday (when she was a constant pick on both sides) - her higher then 50% winrate also means that if your team does NOT have a Moira, you're odds of winning drop dramatically. We'll see if the bugfix to her healing through shields changes this, but if this trend continues, she might be due for a Nerf.Pulsefire57 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Moira vs Genji / Tracer in these forums People here seem to love two arguments, judging by upvotes: 1. Moira isn’t OP, other healers just need buffs. 2. Genji / Tracer are OP and need nerfs. Can someone explain to me why not 1. Buff the other dps up to Genji / Tracer level, or 2. nerf Moira? Why is it popular amongst the community to buff supports but nerf dps? Just seems weirdly biased to me. Like if you look at win rate and play rate across all divisions, Moira is higher on both than Genji and Tracer. I’m just trying to be a data driven person here.WalterWhite13 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Meta changing hero So jeff told in an interview that the new hero will be meta changing.. So what abilities do u think the hero possess that can change the current meta?SkullCrusher21 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 New Game Mode "2-Way Payload" Hey guys, just an idea I had for a new type of game mode, "2-Way Payload": - Imagine a map which looks something like a "V"(so the 2 main corridors are in that shape), with the payload at the bottom. The teams start top right and top left, fight to gain control of the payload, and push it towards the enemy's spawn/camp/goalline. - Teams have to capture the payload at first, similar to a control/payload map. Then, to reverse direction, the opposing team must "steal" the payload (stand on payload without enemy/controlling team for X seconds). - If you get it to the other side you win, or after a set time, whoever pushed it onto the other team's side wins. If a player who *doesn't* possess the payload, stands on it, we go into overtime. - If it goes into overtime, whichever team manages to get it on the opposite side without enemy team on payload, wins(or to the goal line). Thoughts, improvements, complaints? I love payload, it's just so damn exciting, but some don't, because 1 team has to be on "Defense". I don't care much for Control, but people like it because both teams are on "Attack". I feel like this is a mode which could address both issues, and be all around pretty exciting. Also in the interest of balancing, perhaps the map's corridors could look more like an upside down "A", to allow for quicker travel when the payload nears a "goal line".munkyRustle5 Feb 20, 2018