PTR Bug Report

Aug 10 PTR Known Issues List 2017/12/13 Disclaimer: This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting this build of Overwatch, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release. Known Bugs BLIZZARD WORLD Players can reach unintended locations on roofs and other high buildings across the map Players are able to stand on a ledge over the water outside of the Lost and Found Vikings entrance There are non-slippery ledges and beams inside the Lost and Found Vikings players can stand on On low graphics settings the StarCraft logo is missing from the inside of the Nexus Experience building Some heroes attacks do not damage or pop balloons in the park YETI BRAWL When loading into Mei's Yeti Hunter from the Arcade Card, the loading screen does not reference it In a Custom Game of Yeti Hunter, Swapping the Yeti player with a Sectating player can cause them to enter an endless black screen WINTER MAPS Sprays do not display properly on top of all snow assets across the Winter Nepal and Winter Black Forest maps The winter version of Ecopoint: Antarctica does not have a capture point in the Elimination game mode MOIRA Biotic Grasp General Switching quickly between healing and damaging beams can cause the animation to play from the wrong handHealing The healing spray can reach and heal teammates on the other side of an enemy barrierDamaging The damaging beam will not attach to or damage Torbjörn's turret Attacking barriers with Biotic Grasp will not damage them Moira's beam can visually disappear while attached to enemy barriers The attack beam will attach to the base of objects it should not, such as spawn room doors, the payload, or Mei'c Ice block Attacking Mei's Icewall does no damage to it unless there is an enemy standing directly behind it Biotic Grasp can still briefly do damage after Moira is killed Biotic Orb General Moira's Orb will kill itself if it bounces too much in quick, rapid succession Biotic Orb does not correctly bounce off of moving platforms Biotic Orb passes directly through breakable objects Mei's Ice wall will consume Biotic Orb instead of letting it bounce off Biotic Orb will travel directly through Mei's Cryo-Freeze instead of bouncing offHealing Healing self-damage back to teammates does not deplete Biotic Orb's total healing resource pool Biotic Orb will continue attempting to heal D.Va's mech when it reaches zero health and is animating being destroyed Healing tendrils will attach directly to invisible heroes like stealthed Sombra and a recalling Tracer Fade Moira can take damage as she enters fade, causing her to die and appear invisible in the killcam MERCY AND D.VA D.Va D.Va's mech does not animate when re-entering it Using melee right as you begin Boosting will not cancel the boostMercy Aiming below a fallen teammate's soul globe does not easily target the hero for resurrection The Valkyrie Ultimate form does not benefit from movement increasing abilities Swapping weapons during a quick melee can cause your weapon to disappear DEATHMATCH General If Symmetra is killed just as she places her Shield Generator, a Teleporter may be placed instead Torbjorn has collision with his own turretFree for all Symmetra's turrets will target Junkrat's Steel Trap even after it is destroyed, until it despawns Sometimes it is possible for a player backfilling into a game to be slotted into a 9th place DOOMFIST Rocket Punch Using Rocket Punch in the air with high latency can cause the camera to jerk backwards Rocket Punch's speed and distance are not affected by hero abilities that boost your movement speed If enemies are Rocket Punched into a friendly Mei Cryo-Freeze they will not take the wall impact damage Rocket Punch does not knock back D.va's mech as it is self-destructingRising Uppercut Using Uppercut while the enemy is near collision can cause Doomfist to be knocked back Using Rising Uppercut directly after a Seismic Slam can cause Doomfist and the enemy to be knocked away from each otherMeteor Strike Meteor Strike does not go under barriers that have a gap available HIGHLIGHTS When viewing recorded highlights using the in game video player, footage has current video settings applied over video settings at time of recording (causing footage to appear twice as dark or bright) ADDITIONAL ISSUES General It is possible to see the Competitive Match Intro UI if you start another match right after cancelling out of the Competitive Play Queue Party Leaders do not receive any UI notification that they cannot queue for competitive if a party member is suspended or banned Sending a Friend Request to a player that already sent you one will give you a confusing error message If a player is invited to a game that has all player and spectating slots full, they do not receive an error that they cannot join the game The green arrows indicating you performed above you career average do not display correctly when performing better or worse than your averageCustom Game Browser Variant maps do not display their full name: e.g. The "Spooky Eichenwalde" map just displays as "Eichenwalde" When setting filters for search, you can still attempt to look for Lucioball games The Game Browser does not provide any indication that AI Bots will not function in Elimination and CTF game modes Disabling Primary fire for D.Va turns off the mechs Fusion Cannons, and her Pistol The ammo counter displayed on some hero weapons may not function correctly if the Ammunition Clip Size Scalar is modified Ultimates will re-enable weapons that have their primary fire disabled for the duration of the UltimateHeroes Ana: Heroes hit by Sleep Dart may have animation issues when hit by other abilities Junkrat's Concussion mine will disappear if thrown into an Cryo-Frozen Mei Mei: Cryo-Freeze does not clear the debuff from Ana's Biotic Grenade When Orisa has the Pumpkin Head Victory Pose equipped she can stand too high to be seen by the camera Symmetra is able to use her ultimate to place a teleporterin Elimination game modes Zarya: Kill credit is not received when using Graviton Surge to pull players off a ledge to their deathMaps On Hollywood Torbjorn can get stuck in the second defenders spawn room if he junps between the wooden planks leaning against the wall On Junkertown when the Payload reaches a checkpoint the UI will still show a small distance needing to be covered until it begins moving to the next point Reinhardt's Earthshatter does not effect targets standing on the moving turbine blade near the final point of Junkertown Shooting the gold coins in the last defender spawn room of Junkertown can cause performance drops on some machinesSammidge0 Aug 10
Jun 21, 2016 PTR Bug Report Forum Guidelines Welcome to the Overwatch PTR Bug Report forum! The primary function of this forum is to collect reports on issues currently affecting our Public Test version of Overwatch. Our goal is that this forum will become an extremely valuable tool to the development team, allowing all of us to help make Overwatch the best game it can be. My name is Max Thompson, and I am the Test Lead for Overwatch. My team and I will be monitoring this forum continuously, looking for new issues and then adding them to our bug tracking database. We will also move some threads over to the Tech Support Forum if we believe your issue may related to your personal setup as opposed to the Overwatch client itself. While you may not see me post here very often, please know that your reports are read and appreciated. In the event that the amount of information in a bug report proves to be insufficient during our investigation, you will see me ask for additional information (like your hardware configuration or what time you encountered a specific issue)—so keep an eye out! Please keep all posts on topic. This means threads should center around bug reports, workarounds, and discussion of gameplay impacting issues. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the General Discussion forum. Technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues should be posted in the Tech Support forum. When providing information on a bug report, it is okay to post on an existing thread if your issue is exactly the same as the original post. If you are experiencing a similar issue with slight variations, please create your own topic. If you find multiple bugs, create a separate thread for each one. While this may seem tedious, it is essential to our workflow as it allows our internal tools track which specific bugs have been investigated and it helps us share the workload among our team. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. As always, community forums work best when all participants treat each other with respect and courtesy. We ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Thank you for playing Overwatch, and thank you for helping us improve Ovewrwatch for others. Have fun, heroes, and good luck!Max Thompson0 Jun 21, 2016
Nov 21 New Ultimate Settings in Custom Game Browser Since the 1.18 PTR has gone up many of you might have been instantly drawn to Blizzard World and missed some new settings in the Custom Game Browser. Under Hero Settings (both in General and under individual heroes) you can find these new Ultimate options: Ultimate Generation - Combat Ultimate Generation - Passive Spawn with Ultimate Ready Ultimate Duration Infinite Ultimate Duration As you can probably guess based on these settings, things can get pretty crazy, so if you are making Custom Games on the PTR and making custom settings, please utilize these and check them out. If you encounter any bugs, please make a new thread here in the PTR Bug Report forum. If you have feedback on these new settings, then head on over to the PTR Feedback forum and write them up over there to spark discussion! Notice: The heroes listed below are not currently affected by the Ultimate Duration or Infinite Ultimate Duration settings: D.Va Hanzo Mei Orisa Pharah Reaper Reinhardt Sombra Symmetra Tracer Zarya ZenyattaSammidge0 Nov 21
Feb 20 D.Va broken textures In Officer skin, D.va's small gloving matrix texture on her joysticks was disappeared. In Cruiser skin, this small gloving matrix texture looks like mess. Screenshot: http://funkyimg.com/i/2CAAg.jpg What happens? I reported this problem 11 dec 2017, and this visual bugs still not fixed! Why you refuse to fix broken D.Va's weapons textures?Overwatch0 Feb 20
Feb 19 Disconnect while in game Disconnected from game. I played around 10 minutes then disconnected. I use 50mbps internet and i got no problem before this. I was penatilized because of disconnected :(STARLORD2 Feb 19
Feb 19 HOW TO FIX DOOMFIST IN EXTREME DETAIL intro::so doomfist is in a funny place right now he has a less that 45% winrate across all ranks. doomfist needs some buffs,buffs that will make him more playable than before. 1#HOW HES PLAYED:::::if you look at doomfist his main damage was supposed to be his fist currently chipsa and other pro players use his fist for mobility rather than damage...its hard to use small hit box and the ghost punch happens almost every game, his movement/damage abilities like the slam and uppercut are so low damage that its hard doing anything as doomfist. theres always this moment where doomfist uses all his abilities to just kill one person. his cool downs for his slam and uppercut should be lower. #2 THE UPPERCUT::::so he uses all his abilities to kill one person and trying to kill just that one person you die in the process over and over due to the HUGE hitbox the hitbox on him is just as big as zaryas....we should give him 300HP or lower his hitbox...hes not a tank hes a DPS. i found a way to make the uppercut a little better without making it broken and that would be to charge it kinda like the fist the more you charge it the higher you go,,,,,it will help getting to higher places without using every single ability it would help combo with the slam because the higher you are with the slam the more damage you do. also the uppercut should work like the fist when you hit a ceiling you should take damage kinda like how you hit a wall and take damage. #3 THE SLAM::: the slam is a little tricky especially on console, you have to aim it just right to hit your opponent and on console they cant aim perfectly and its hard to combo wit the slam cuz they cant turn fast enough, so what i think we should do is make the slam a 360 degree radios and when you stun your enemy there stunned for a little longer so you can turn fast enough to combo. #4 COMBOS::::: doomfist is supposed to be a mainly a melee hero but hes in a first person shooter honestly it does not mix well if his movement is lacking and if there is no way to combo properly. to properly combo he needs a little bit more range on his abilities for example the uppercut you have to be wayyyy to close in order to use it...due to air currents from the (doomfist) that can level sky scrapers it should produce enough air to pic someone off of the ground by being a little farther away all the abilities need range the farther you are away the less damage you do,,,,for the better skilled player it would reward them. #5 THE GUN FIST:::: ok the shotgun fist on his left hand needs one more bullet he has 5 knucks and not 4 and once again theres allways this moment where doomfist cant do anything due to him using all his abilities just to kill one person. and the (tiny fist) thats what people call his shotgun hand it needs to do 60 melee damage he has super strength he broke out of jail with out his doomfist and your telling me...mie can hit people with the same damge as doomfist. also if you increase the damage it would help with doomfists combos. #6 ABILITY RESET::::: also an ability reset would be pretty cool to if you land a fist and kill someone it resets all your abilities so you can get out no trading required lol. it qouls kind of be like genjis dash reset in a way #7 FINAL THOUGHTS::: so fixing/buffing this character will take some time giving his abilities buffs like better cooldowns and reworking them to make it better for doomfist players to do damage like a dps so he can more freely and not die instantly every time he kills one person.....no one wants to kill trade its not fun. also he should create an air current that knocks people up into the air they take zero damage until they hit a ceiling. imagine he upercuts and it creates a strait line of air they float in mid air for a sec so people can combo. this gives him some range and is able to combo better. one combo would be uppercut 180 slam from slight range,,,he currently has to be wayyy to close he can melee from range due to his ""leveling sky scraper doomfist gauntlet"" so far that lore part is kinda strange maybe he can level a small house XDDDBahethoven3 Feb 19
Feb 19 You forgot to address Mei's bugs. Her 2 biggest issues/bugs were unfortunately not addressed. Mei can still be stunned out of Cry-Freeze. Her already deployed Ultimate disappear if she is stunned or killed. Proof that I captured on PTR: Mei's POV: https://streamable.com/3yxc9 Roadhog's POV: https://streamable.com/8jh0h (I tested this just on PTR. Everything was put on a lower cooldown for better testing.)Bloggerman9 Feb 19
Feb 19 Problem in the console pharah nerf ! Hey Jeff I from the console and we have problem the problem is that you guys not talking about the console and how is everything going is time blizzard is time week up and make blans in this game! And one more thing before I leave there is people using mouse and keyboard in overwatch so can you guys take about that and there is more pharah need I BiG nerf! Just like mecry! Cuz pharah is a good hero I now but she can fly I mean is not making any sense she the only hero can fly and she teking all the damage please Jeff nerf her and try to make a good wey to console player cuz we have a big problems in the console. Thx and have a good dayabdale0220 Feb 19
Feb 18 sombra's hack's bug So like, Mccree can cancel his reload with flashbang but sombra has to reload first and then start hacking. She just can't cancel her reload and sometimes it's frustrated.五加0 Feb 18
Feb 18 How many games do I need to play to get Top 500 (not ctf) I cant play 50 games every competive season because of lag and work. so feelsbadman.BuckeldBen0 Feb 18
Feb 17 Moira ball went through Mei wall An enemy Moira's damage orb clipped straight through a Mei wall. I have video if it is required (I have to upload it somewhere). The Mei was was put up a few seconds before a Moira orb popped put through the centre. I think I just did it as well as Moira with a friendly Mei. The wall is put up while the ball is passing through the space inside it.Miscanadian0 Feb 17
Feb 17 Moira too strong for a support! Moira needs to have her heal buffed and her damage nerfed. She always plays to as a DPS and doesn't heal ever. She also just does so much damage as well as is like a tank because she takes health back. It makes her hard to kill with her range and the amount of health she gets back. Please do something to Moira.Flames59580 Feb 17
Feb 17 Anti-Heal Doesn't Show on Health Bar (Video) Anti-Heal no longer shows its effecting you on your health bar. https://streamable.com/4l5veKryptsm21 Feb 17
Feb 17 GENJI ANIMATION GLITCH/BUG sometimes when sombra hacks genji and if he tries to double jump he is then stuck in his jumping animation and becomes slower. I HOPE THIS FEEDBACK HELPS DADDY JEFFBahethoven0 Feb 17
Feb 16 Junkertown wall bug Last point of the map, there was a bastion shooting trough the wall. http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8615/KMjSUD.jpgKodai9 Feb 16
Feb 16 General Error 0xE0010160?? every time i try to open ptr, this is all i get. ive tried opening up regular overwatch on the american server, which was fine, then tried getting onto ptr, and it didnt work. neither did scanning and repairing in the dropdown options menu. is anyone else getting this message, or knows how to get by it? i just wanna play as doomfist, blizzardLadyLu2780 Feb 16
Feb 16 Hacked Genji animation bug When Genji is hacked while double jumping and attempts to double jump again, his double jump animation still plays. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/229457157?0h23m20s (If the timestamp doesn't work, it's at roughly 23:20 or so.)ParanoiDrone0 Feb 16
Feb 16 Junkrat can't move after Rip-tire getting destroyed. Issue: Junkrat can't move for seconds after his Rip-tire gets destroyed. reproduction: Use Junkrat's Rip-Tire and have somone destroy it Right after you can control the Rip-Tire. When the Rip-tire gets destroyed, the camera freezes for a couple seconds and Junkrat can't be controlled in that time.Mittens2 Feb 16
Feb 16 Still no Acknowledgement of Zero Damage Junkrat Edit: PLEASE ADD THIS TO THE KNOWN ISSUES LIST Another patch update and still nothing mentioning whats repeatedly happening with Junkrats projectiles. Not just falloff, but zero damage wile in contact with targets.BoopBot2 Feb 16
Feb 15 Moira/Dva/Doomfist Health Bar Bug Moira, Dva and Doomfists health bars do not show consistentlyWhoopWhoop0 Feb 15
Feb 15 Mei's Icicle They have a delay when the icicle hitSoundHardt0 Feb 15
Feb 15 Sombra's Opportunist isn't in the PTR https://gfycat.com/LargeQuickBasilisk Edit: Wrong link, meant https://gfycat.com/NiceDrearyHorseQuestron4 Feb 15
Feb 15 Sombras Passive buff not on PTR The enemy training bots need to be below 50% hp to be seen through walls instead of the stated less than 100% in the patch notes.GeeGee2 Feb 15
Feb 15 Sombra's Opportunist a little too good Just wanted to toss this out: Sombra's "opportunist" passive seems a little too good. Especially for tanks whose job it is to take damage, are frequently at reduced health and have lots of hit points, Sombra's ability can kick in at 300 or 250 hit points. This doesn't sound too opportunistic and more like getting a free wall hack. My suggestion: 40%, not 50%. So most heroes won't get on Sombra's radar until they're at 80 hp or below. And make the whole thing "40% or 150 hp, which ever is less" so tanks will have to be at 150 before they show up in Sombra Opportunist ability. I'm just noticing that it's really easy to get a tank on Sombra's radar and then follow everything they do, even when the tank still has a fair amount of HP remaining. Feels a bit more fair to our beleaguered tanks that they be given a bit more leeway before Sombra can hunt them down.Gojira12 Feb 15
Feb 15 Sombra Hack Bug Sometimes when attempting to hack a hero, the hack will finish the animation but hack will NOT go through and just resets. I really hope this can get fixed ASAP because this going to live servers would make her even MORE inconsistent than she currently is.Profane0 Feb 15
Feb 15 [Junkrat] - Zero Damage Both in cases of Favor the Shooter and Not. Junkrats grenades and mines can land on an enemy and deal Zero damage.BoopBot0 Feb 15
Feb 14 "Unexpected Server Error" when finding game server I'm not able to get past the initial loading screen on PTR due to an "Unexpected Server Error" open PTR, loading screen will say "finding game server" and then say Unexpected Server Error and ask me for my account name and password, but the Login button is greyed out too. This happens when I am launching PTR from Bnet.H00kerpants0 Feb 14
Feb 14 Mei/Sombra interaction bug On the new PTR, Mei can be hacked through her Cryo Freeze. It doesn't knock her out of it, but it locks everything else down.MoonBurst0 Feb 14
Feb 14 Missing Bastion textures on every epic skin. Hi, There appears to be missing textures on Bastion's turret on every epic skin. Here are a few examples - https://imgur.com/a/6qw7a However, in the hero gallery, there are no "white patches" on the turret - https://imgur.com/a/9E0DA (Also, on Winston's Blizzcon weapon skin It doesn't say "Blizzcon" in-game but in the hero gallery it does) - https://imgur.com/a/F6HeQ (All these images are taken on the PTR)Lee0 Feb 14
Jan 31 Fix Orisa's Halt cooldown please pleaseWhitedogg3160 Jan 31
Jan 31 HOW TO FIX MERCY DEVS PLEASE READ!!! Better than that why not just take out the rez completley, Make her rez ability become (BEAM SPLIT) When you press this it can heal multiple people for x seconds(5 then put it on a cooldown of 20 seconds) ( remove it from her Valk ult, and then make her valk mode allow her to fly and the heal is 20% stronger and same with the damage buff). so you still have the option to chain heal and to single heal and also get a chance to increase on that healing with valk... thus fixing mercy and everyones happy.MrDdogX1 Jan 31
Jan 31 Orisa's HALT! cooldown doesn't countdown properly I have posted this multiple times because I feel that there isn't enough attention to this due to the lack of Orisa players in the game. Since the last live patch, Orisa's HALT! has been counting down incorrectly on certain occasions. The cooldown would go 8 - 7 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1. This essentially made the cooldown on this ability 10 seconds long which is an unintended nerf. The reason that I am posting this here and not on live bug report is that this bug is still present on the PTR.Vman20 Jan 31
Jan 31 Can't connect to PTR servers? I haven't been able to connect to the PTR since Doomfist was first put in. When I try to connect, it says "Game server connection failed... Retrying." But then it never connects. I tried submitting a ticket and they said they can't help me and to post here. :\ I can't find any answers for fixing this.Doodle0 Jan 31
Jan 31 PTR Unable to connect When i try to load up the PTR the game says "game server connection failed...retrying.'' and it will reload alot of times and then it just logs me out of the game. I tried opening Europa server up and it just worksDanthes4 Jan 31
Jan 30 Valkyrie + resurrect - Three bugs No sound played while resurrecting. If you are resurrecting during Valkyrie, no sound is played until the animation is complete. Resurrect animation is played twice. This makes no sense at all and should be removed. Only happens during Valkyrie. Resurrect can be easily cancelled during Valkyrie. This is extremely annoying. If you try to move while resurrecting someone during Valkyrie, it will probably get cancelled and the ability goes on cooldown. These three bugs can be seen here: https://youtu.be/6rzK2nb1RR8Esartesu1 Jan 30
Jan 28 Moira Health Bar not showing. After damaging moira, it still doesn't show what her health is at. May be because of new patch.sicksandwich0 Jan 28
Jan 27 Muddled Keys Keyboard issues, not sure if its anti-ghosting software. I have had this problem in both competitive and quick play, where near the end of the game or halfway through the game my key become muddled, I have tried the alt+z trick and it still does not do anything, rending my hero immovable and resulting in being booted for inactivity. Has anyone else had this issue?SchitzTheBed0 Jan 27
Jan 27 Resolution / Fullscreen Issue I'm currently playing the game at 1280 x 800 on a screen that displays my desktop at 2880 x 1800, and whenever I attempt to fullscreen the game it shrinks and moves to the top left corner of my screen, and the rest of the screen is just my desktop. this only occurs on PTR. I can move my mouse around fine in the corner where the game is, but it's really small. There have been a few times where it's managed to fullscreen, but the mouse wouldn't highlight anything because it was way off center.smooch1 Jan 27
Jan 26 "Ghost Bullet" Junkrat Mine Havent found a way to repeat this through any process, seems random. Just tossing mines ontop of the heads of drones in the practice range.. Registered zero damage?BoopBot2 Jan 26
Jan 25 Color of the cooldown time bar for DVA shield. A simple but important change, P please can you make the color of the cooldown bar for DVA shield more remarkable, maybe a red neon color. The green color, is kind of hard to see. When playing in a “scramble” momentum, barely I can see it. Thanks for the attention.DeadlyPants1 Jan 25
Jan 23 Endless Queue In Queue 3000/4000 players ahead.... Cant get in after the username and password someone else have this problem??BonTaz1 Jan 23
Jan 22 Junkrat Bug: Vanishing Trap/Concussion Mine Junkrat's trap and/or mine will vanish from the battlefield once his Rip-Tire explodes. Here is a link demonstrating the bug on the current PTR: https://gfycat.com/CanineDeadCanvasback Maybe it can be fixed in time for the next patch XDCoopDuhvil1 Jan 22
Jan 21 Profile Stats Bug (Most Solo Kills incorrectly displayed) On career profiles for any category, the "Most Solo Kills" value is incorrectly displayed as the exact same value/variable as the "Most Final Blows" stat. This bug has been present in every patch and not been fixed with profile UI updates.Eleven0 Jan 21
Jan 21 Blizz World Glitch Blizzard World glitch... heres the link :/ https://youtu.be/QgUyd76dc1w i hope it gets fixedConstantine1 Jan 21
Jan 20 4v4 Necropolis Map Skirmish Bug Pretty much what the title says. It won't let us in skirmishLee11120 Jan 20
Jan 20 Reinhardt charging bug? I was playing ana and was charged by reinhardt. Our Zarya killed him before I was pinned on the wall(which gave her lifesaver potg). I should be safe now, but I continued screaming after reinhardt died.Xurz1 Jan 20
Jan 19 disconnec only in comp play with fiberoptic internet so i have been paying a ton for the fastest most reliable internet a T3 fiber optic set up. i have never disconnected from any other online game i play. I also do not have problems in your quick play or in arcade. yet in the last 2 days your servers have kicked me out of 2 competitive matches; causing me to loose 100sr rating and an hour of not being able to get it back. Normally i can play qp or arcade with 0 lag but this is a random problem only in comp play. please fix your server problems in comp play and give me back my 100sr rating please! thanxMythi0 Jan 19
Jan 18 Mercy vocelines with genji bug So if a genji dies in your team, and you have a mercy. You should hear her saying : https://overwatch.gamepedia.com/File:Mercy_-_Genji,_I_Was_Too_Late.mp3 "Genji i was too late" Genji used to say something too when a friendly Mercy dies. I think he was screaming "Angela !" or something. Well, you should know better than me blizzard ^__^Rondoudou1 Jan 18
Jan 16 Mercy's Resurrect no longer deducts a point in TDM??? Hey So I'm the same guy who posted the Mercy deducting a point too early in Team Deathmatch bug on reddit a few days ago. Here it is if you want to see it: https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/7gv47g/mercy_deducts_a_point_in_team_deathmatch_before/ I've noticed a pretty big PTR update went live today, no mention about this bug being fixed or what not in the patch notes. So I decided to see if this bug had been fixed silently or not. As I'm testing the bug, I stumble across something even bigger. It appears they've completely removed the "Mercy deducting a point when Rezzing" mechanic all together. Now, it all happened too quickly, but I need a second opinion on this one. Please tell me someone else sees exactly what I'm seeing and that a point doesn't get deducted before or after I resurrect the Tracer. Link to the GIF: https://gfycat.com/RapidDampGelding ----------------------------------- This was originally posted on Reddit but decided that here would be a better place to put this potential bug report Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/7i0h21/ptr_mercy_no_longer_deducts_a_point_in_team/ I know that Blizzard are constantly going through iterations on the PTR, but I thought that by posting this on the PTR Bug Reports forum, Blizzard will know about it and maybe post a response as to what's going on? I've heard absolutely nothing about the original bug I've posted and there's nothing in the patch notes to suggest it has been fixed, so yeah, what's going on?Brandinio3 Jan 16
Jan 16 Hook not stunned by Flashbang BUG http://giphy.com/gifs/58u5Fs7vbXiZW Sometimes, McCree's flashbang, when he is hooked by hog, will successfully stun the hog, but the hook will continue to pull McCree in. Both Hog and McCree have stunned animations, and the hook disappears. McCree is stunned and pulled into range like normal, allowing hog to get his kill. If the flashbang lands on hog, that should stop the hooked target wherever they are. Much more, if hog is stunned, and you haven't even been pulled in yet, you certainly should not THEN move towards hog AFTER you're both stunned. Seems like a bug.Bortobob12 Jan 16