PS4 Controller on PC

Technical Support
Yes, yes, I know, blah, blah, blah, mouse, I hate it. Whatever. I own the game on ps4, and play with friends on there, but I also own it on PC, and have different people I play with on there. I'd like to use the same gamepad, but the PS4 controller doesn't work. It works with everything else, but not overwatch.

My 360 controller works, but I would much rather use the PS4 one. What can I do to resolve this issue?
Bueller. Bueller.
There is a program for the DS4 which remaps it as an XInput device (Basically pretends it's a 360 controller / XBone). Just give it a quick google search. Honestly surprised this game doesn't allow Generic Gamepad support but I guess Blizz has other priorities.
same problem here
You are smoking some good stuff if u prefer the controller to a kb n mouse. I got tired of upgrading my pic and bought a ps4 but play using xim4 just to get my kb mouse function
Same problem here +2. It's weird to buy a extra 360 controller for overwatch.
I use a programme to use my ds4 controller to play the game and it works fine, but i do prefer to use my kb and mouse as i feel more in control.
Just download a programme called ds4windows.
As long as you have a decent Bluetooth dongle or a long enough USB cord, DS4Windows lets you use a DualShock 4 controller in Win7 and newer with minimal fuss (compared to the nightmare that is getting a DS3 controller working unless it's a clone like from Rock Candy).
i have the game at ps4 and i want to play it on pc .do i have to buy it again or no ?
07/03/2016 12:34 AMPosted by Motso
i have the game at ps4 and i want to play it on pc .do i have to buy it again or no ?

yes u do, but this is not where this comment belongs
apparently PS4 controller support used to be a thing but they removed it? not totally clear
Is there anyway that one would be able to get the PS4 controller hooked up without using DS4. For some reason DS4 hasn't been working for me and I also play the game on PS4.
Is there anyway that one would be able to get the PS4 controller hooked up without using DS4. For some reason DS4 hasn't been working for me and I also play the game on PS4.

NO.TBH.
hi guys :)