Failed to connect to server after every game

Technical Support
1 2 3 7 Next
Consistent issue, join a party with friends, play 1 game with no issues whatsoever. Game ends and while attempting to connect to the next game get the "Failed to connect to server" error and am kicked from the party, meaning the whole party has to drop game and re-queue.
I have somewhat of the same problem, after every game, we get the Game Found notification, but not everyone is placed into the game and we have to end up actually shutting the game down and restart the client and party-up again just so all of us can be placed into a game.
Same here. Expected it to be fixed after beta but it isn't.
Getting the same error , have been playing for several hours and now it will simply not log in. Same error, other blizz games log in fine.
Same here - no problems in the beta - just now since launch :)
Me too no problems in the beta. Please Help!!
I got the same problem on PS4 console since the launch of the game (I haven't got this issue in the beta). Every 1 to 3 games ! It's very annoying especially when all your team as to quit and redone all the invitation process... (By the way, we need to be able to quit as a team and not for every player...)

PS: Sorry if my english is bad but we can't post that type of problem in the french forum as they're not the creation team (?!?)
same problem here! I had it in beta too but its still there and it is so annoying
I had this in beta, have it in the full game too. I'm the only one of my friends who it happens to, very annoying that we're all losing out on the consecutive match bonus XP! There's lots of threads on it but I can't find a Blizzard response to this issue anywhere.
Same here
Same problem here, play 2/3 games and get a "Failed to connect to server" message. Was already happening on the last open beta :(
Same problem here and i can't use my voice chat
it's no prob in beta it's so annoying
Getting this same issue, worst £30 i ever spent.
Problem search game player :::((((
Guys try this. My friend did it and it worked instantly. Go to your router settings and change it to connect you to anyone in the world. Instead of just your region.
Same. Please blizzard help me fix this
Same problem here, hope that will be solved before the weekend
05/26/2016 10:46 AMPosted by Xydriver
Guys try this. My friend did it and it worked instantly. Go to your router settings and change it to connect you to anyone in the world. Instead of just your region.

What do you mean? I'm getting this problem but there's nothing in my router stopping me from having international connections lol.
I'm having a similiar issue. I open the game, click "quick play" (or even the tutorial), it find's a match and says "now entering ____". Then, before I am even in the game it goes back to the start screen and continues to display "joining game" at the top and the wheel next to play continues to turn for a minute or two before I get the "Failed to connect to server" message.

I have tried restarting my router, restarting my pc, logging out and back into the battle.net launcher, gave it the additional command "-tcp" (worked for a friend who had issues with steams servers, was hoping fixing this would be so simple), I have tried changing my region and then changing it back, and I have uninstalled and then reinstalled the game.
Nothing worked.
05/28/2016 01:45 PMPosted by CuSith
I'm having a similiar issue. I open the game, click "quick play" (or even the tutorial), it find's a match and says "now entering ____". Then, before I am even in the game it goes back to the start screen and continues to display "joining game" at the top and the wheel next to play continues to turn for a minute or two before I get the "Failed to connect to server" message.

I have tried restarting my router, restarting my pc, logging out and back into the battle.net launcher, gave it the additional command "-tcp" (worked for a friend who had issues with steams servers, was hoping fixing this would be so simple), I have tried changing my region and then changing it back, and I have uninstalled and then reinstalled the game.
Nothing worked.

I've got the same problem dude